General Suggestion - tfa_csgo_mp7 nerf

Blazzy

13 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

https://medal.tv/clips/3RHwvx2MY5vRz/27PwbFchTkFx
https://medal.tv/clips/3RHvOr1dTnc9K/x3SvwM8xFn1l
https://medal.tv/clips/3RHw3WgqHQdUj/D3D46YUXOEm8

Massive - Support
So upon seeing this suggestion, and seeing the video, the recoil is sketch as fuck, so we invited one of our better PVPers that we have in our branch @Smoll so the fist clip linked, is smoll shooting the MP7 on my head and you can see the recoil is very difficult to control, the second clip we attempted to recreate actual battle with a d class or some individual that doesn't wish to die, and you can clearly see the recoil is difficult and it is still rather hard to hit someone, and you may say "oh hes just bad" but this man is up there with kenzo and funkmaster when it comes to combat as d class ETC, but its still insane, the 3rd clip is smoll shooting me full body and fully controlled recoil and it doesn't even remotely match what clip was provided for the recoil.

The MP7 is fine how it is. Yes the TTK is very fast, but how often will anyone be standing still in a gun fight. Usually in a fight you are moving and jumping around to avoid getting hit, which makes it hard to kill someone in one mag. Its even harder to kill people the further you are away, as the recoil is comparable to the Negev (all it has going for it is that the spread isn't as bad). So unless you are a god at PVP and/or cheat, the nerf isn't needed.

TL:DR, nerf not needed, as the gun already received a nerf.

• Dislike 5

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

38 minutes ago, th3 said:

It seems like... Mainly CI are for this change.

Perhaps even adjusting the ammo count 

Ammo: 31 -> 25

Recoil: .8 -> .5

Damage: 30->24

Ammo count should stay as is and taking off 6 damage per hit seems too harsh, that extra .1 off recoil would not compensate for the additional 18 (potential) damage per clip knocked off, on top of the 120 (potential) damage per clip nerf that Bread initially proposed. I think Bread got the numbers right.

• Dislike 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Guns absolutely busted. I think the more important thing instead of a nerf to the weapon its-self is it needs to be funneled off of every job; mainly since its hit registration is abysmal. You should probably nerf it as well, but it all in all just needs to get off every job that has it. It's generally quite an overpowered weapon right now, and nerfing it would make sure no one puts it back on their jobs. I'm sure branch High-Command can find a suitable replacement from one of the other 50+ weapons we have in the server.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support

The CS:GO MP7 is an extremally busted gun at the moment. I've been using this gun on my D-Class CC and I can absolutely destroy people with 1 mag of it in seconds. High fire rate, Good Damage, Low Recoil, what more can you ask for? 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

12 hours ago, NickenChugget said:

20 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

Massive - Support
So upon seeing this suggestion, and seeing the video, the recoil is sketch as fuck, so we invited one of our better PVPers that we have in our branch @Smoll so the fist clip linked, is smoll shooting the MP7 on my head and you can see the recoil is very difficult to control, the second clip we attempted to recreate actual battle with a d class or some individual that doesn't wish to die, and you can clearly see the recoil is difficult and it is still rather hard to hit someone, and you may say "oh hes just bad" but this man is up there with kenzo and funkmaster when it comes to combat as d class ETC, but its still insane, the 3rd clip is smoll shooting me full body and fully controlled recoil and it doesn't even remotely match what clip was provided for the recoil.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

7 hours ago, ItzGray said:

The MP7 is fine how it is. Yes the TTK is very fast, but how often will anyone be standing still in a gun fight. Usually in a fight you are moving and jumping around to avoid getting hit, which makes it hard to kill someone in one mag. Its even harder to kill people the further you are away, as the recoil is comparable to the Negev (all it has going for it is that the spread isn't as bad). So unless you are a god at PVP and/or cheat, the nerf isn't needed.

TL:DR, nerf not needed, as the gun already received a nerf.

The problem is TTK because its damage at close quarters is too strong for any other gun to compete. It doesn't matter if they are moving or not when fighting a MP7 user in close range (where SMG's are utilized). 6-8 well placed shots can easily kill any non-foundation class in a blink of an eye at close range, out TTK'ing any Shotgun or other SMG. You don't need to be a god or cheat to hold left click when their in your face. (Not to mention the speed on Nu7 TRT combined with this weapons TTK is obviously very very strong)

Edited by Cuz L0g1c
Spelling mistake

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

The CS:GO MP7 is an extremally busted gun at the moment. I've been using this gun on my D-Class CC and I can absolutely destroy people with 1 mag of it in seconds. High fire rate, Good Damage, Low Recoil, what more can you ask for? 

self aware king 🙌, i also have it on general and it is a lawnmower 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Same Here, I got it on Gamma and it does indeed shred.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

8 hours ago, th3 said:

It seems like... Mainly CI are for this change.

+support 

but th3 of course ci wants the change since we are the people that encounter it all the times 

and the gun fire rate is hella fast and dmg is to high its a broken gun and it need to be nerfed ASAP 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

1 minute ago, Warren Talos said:

+support 

but th3 of course ci wants the change since we are the people that encounter it all the times 

and the gun fire rate is hella fast and dmg is to high its a broken gun and it need to be nerfed ASAP 

I'm well aware lol. Including that snippet in directed towards nu7 was completely unnecessary so I saw fit to reverse it. In the post you quoted I suggested lowering the damage and ammo count to decrease ttk with the recoil being reduced to trade that off. Thoughts on that?

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

7 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Guns absolutely busted. I think the more important thing instead of a nerf to the weapon its-self is it needs to be funneled off of every job; mainly since its hit registration is abysmal. You should probably nerf it as well, but it all in all just needs to get off every job that has it. It's generally quite an overpowered weapon right now, and nerfing it would make sure no one puts it back on their jobs. I'm sure branch High-Command can find a suitable replacement from one of the other 50+ weapons we have in the server.

Hoovy said it himself remove the gun

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

19 hours ago, Bread said:

Reduce the recoil to .6 and reduce the damage to 27. That is all that is needed, and I know my stats.

Next time, contact me. I can do extensive testing to ensure something isnt too powerful, instead of saying {Nerf gun_name}.

Recoil: .8 -> .6

Damage: 30 -> 27

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

11 hours ago, th3 said:

Including that snippet in directed towards nu7 was completely unnecessary so I saw fit to reverse it

Yeah The comment was completely stupid from me and unwise I'm sorry about that

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

11 hours ago, th3 said:

I'm well aware lol. Including that snippet in directed towards nu7 was completely unnecessary so I saw fit to reverse it. In the post you quoted I suggested lowering the damage and ammo count to decrease ttk with the recoil being reduced to trade that off. Thoughts on that?

Yeah, sorry about that.

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

22 hours ago, th3 said:

Perhaps even adjusting the ammo count 

Ammo: 31 -> 25

Recoil: .8 -> .5

Damage: 30->24

This, +Support for this.

Gun is way to busted. As it wont make a huge difference loosing 6 bullets.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

6 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

This, +Support for this.

Gun is way to busted. As it wont make a huge difference loosing 6 bullets.

In my own opinion it should have almost no recoil but the trade off can be lower ammo and damage while still having a high fire rate. Plus lower ammo allows more experimentation with other values to make each weapon unique.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

As an RCU main i can somewhat infer that the problem isn't much in the gun itself but the specific class that uses it.

TRT's with their increased move speed can get in your face and shred you to smithereens. However, RCU can't do that making the gun much more balanced in our hands, as RCUs have to rely on surprise attacks to dump a magazine. And it still doesn't matter due to the extreme recoil of the gun making us miss half our shots. Unlike TRT's we can't stay in point blank range.

It's hard to switch out guns for us due to us wanting balance, (to make CI and SCP's happy) so if you really want a TRT nerf i suggest requesting a gun change.

But that's my opinion and i enjoy breads idea nonetheless.

Edited by Panda0Playz
Me when illiterate
  • Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

As if they wouldn't do this.... Shown in the video, I could blink and that body would be obliterated into small pieces of dust. 25-27 damage per-hit is a good amount. Like said from Alexx, they only gave the guns to people who use the job the most. 

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 7/3/2021 at 10:58 AM, Noah Lee said:

Massive - Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team