Allowing E-11 to enter D Block attempt 2 - Denied

Nenea Tanti

What are you suggesting? -  Allowing E-11 to enter D Block to at least grab/give back D Class and to kill CI if they are inside then leave after.(Got perms from Security HCMD)

How would this change better the server? -  It would allow E-11 to do its job without being stopped by low Security/Nu7 numbers or if they are not present in or around D Block, allowing us to feed or recontain SCPs when Nu7/Security have low numbers and no one else can give us D Class and the entire site gets fucked.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  E-11

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - "There are circumstances beyond standard riots that need to be addressed (Examples: CI inside D-Block, E11 needing to take a D-Class to prevent a SCP breach, etc)" does not count because

96c57ede59a79d52dc3e3058c37a2fad.png

Edited by Nenea Tanti
  • Like 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

+support honestly yea if nu7 is low and no one can get a d class from them this would make e11's job 100% easier

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support for going in to get D-Class but

-Support for going into D-Block when CI is inside.

I can understand you guys needing to get inside of D-Block to grab a D-Class but, CI Usually never stays inside of D-Block for a long period of time so there is no need for you guys to go into D-Block and kill CI Just wait till they get outside of D-Block.

Edited by Alexxx
  • Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

9 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

I can understand you guys needing to get inside of D-Block to grab a D-Class but, CI Usually never stays inside of D-Block for a long period of time so there is no need for you guys to go into D-Block and kill CI Just wait till they get outside of D-Block.

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

-support 

nena you got denied for the same suggestion i dont think copying and pasting the same thing is eveantually going to get accepted it means have a better idea and better restrections and i think you you just waited couple of weeks and did the same thing again , my points stands 

• Like 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

20 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+support

The reason E11 should be allowed in Dblock when this happens is it causes CI to sit in Dblock while E11 cant do anything, They can just shoot run back and heal forever. Imagine if in RP E11 were to enter site but they could never enter Dblock. It would not be E11's main goal to kill Dclass as once CI were dead in Dblock E11 would leave.

+Support
If it's needed, E11 should be allowed in.

19 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support 

e11 too strong to be in dblock

and usually nu7 is always on, only time i see no nu7 on is during off hours 

There have been plenty of times I've seen 1 to 3 Nu7 on during peak hours. I've had to allow or keep E11 in the Facility quite a few times because of it.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

nena you got denied for the same suggestion i dont think copying and pasting the same thing is eveantually going to get accepted it means have a better idea and better restrections and i think you you just waited couple of weeks and did the same thing again , my points stands 

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

4 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

nena you got denied for the same suggestion i dont think copying and pasting the same thing is

Its different this time lol, hence why I +supported this one and not the last. The last was to allow us to enter at any given point. This one is to enter during specific situations that we actually need to enter to perform our duties as MTF.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

6 hours ago, Alexxx said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

-support

Idk how people see this different this time, it went from "Allowing E-11 to enter D Block so they could  grab D Class or kill CI inside of D Block" to "Allowing E-11 to enter D Block to at least grab/give back D Class and to kill CI if they are inside then leave after.". Maybe people assumed that in the last suggestion e-11 would stay inside dblock indefenetly?

+Support

Allowing E11 to enter D-Block ONLY when CI is inside or when needing D-Class is more than reasonable. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Whisper said:

-support

Idk how people see this different this time, it went from "Allowing E-11 to enter D Block so they could  grab D Class or kill CI inside of D Block" to "Allowing E-11 to enter D Block to at least grab/give back D Class and to kill CI if they are inside then leave after.". Maybe people assumed that in the last suggestion e-11 would stay inside dblock indefenetly?

You are mis reading it, the last one stated to allow E-11 in general to enter D-block at any time. This suggestion lightens the restrictions a little by allowing them to grab a dclass if it’s ever needed or to remove Ci from d-block, once these tasks are completed they would leave.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Allowing E11 to enter D-Block ONLY when CI is inside or when needing D-Class is more than reasonable. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

It's the same suggestion with the exception that a player count for gensec is showed now. (Not even in the suggestion may I add, but in a screenshot.) What about a count for Nu7? 

I understand the idea of making sure the site is under control and E-11 want to help get things in order. But you're trying to take Nu7's responsibility. Kind of how the whole thing went down where Nu7 basically repaired every CC instead of maintenance. Now there's a lot more restrictions on repairing CCs. Let's back on topic though. If there's a lack of Nu7 on to perform theses tasks, I feel like better solution is just to join that branch so it becomes more active during these hours. Rather than taking over the responsibility. 

If it's this early in the morning, SCPs shouldn't be self breaching so there's no reason to need dclass to prevent breaching. You also don't need dclass to recontain, except 106. Even then, you can sacrifice someone since you can't get a dclass. Every other SCP is kill to RC, shoot to tranq, or RP procedure.

If for some reason there's enough players to allow self breaching, I find it hard to believe there will only be 2 gensec online. It'll be a blue moon, so there's no reason to even have that restriction if it will rarely ever happen. 

Overall, this is the same suggestion that has been denied before and I can't support it because not much has changed. 

Screenshot_20210614-132524.jpg

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Like 2

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support

I feel that this should not be allowed, this is due to the fact that D-Block already has Nu7 and Security support. I feel that one MTF unit should be enough for the more minor threat of the facility. E-11 is more there to clean up the remnants of SCPs and GOI/CI raids, thus, them helping in D-Block would mean they're not helping in other situations, such as an SCP breach.

+support

Makes sense imo

But would have to be watched carefully so its only used for CI or getting Dclass

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png