hope's RESIGNATION?!?

Hope

NOOOOO, HOPE :classic_sad:

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Damn bro 😔

Bouta simp to get you back 🥺

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, Coltable said:

tumblr_3b7817fe10d143df1d53261da654b030_917a3227_1280.gif.3e4c5cdc68540b545a3f8d4eb51834de.gif

You did a lot of good for both Military and RnD Hope,

Your dedication and guidance helped us put CI on track to reach where it is today and for that I thank you. ❤️ 

I'll drink a nice hot glass of boiled water in memory of you sir!

When did you become a furry? Also, BNA is overrated.

osu! achiever? I don't know

:C

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Hope you are the entire reason I am where I am ever so grateful. You decided to train me one night when nobody else was on and train me along with 3 other d class. I was the only one that passed. You could have easily called it a night but you took the time out of your day to train me. All because of you I am apart of this wonderful branch and community. You promoted me to PVT after an entire two days or so and promoted me countless other times. You kept me active and I looked up to you for that. I looked up to you for advice, how to do a raid, how to be a great FTO and countless other things. You trained me for FTO allowing me to bring in countless generations of new CI. Once I hit command you were still someone I looked up to greatly.

Without you hope I would have never been here. Without you hope I would have probably never joined CI. Without you hope I don't think I would be in the community in the first place.

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Take good care hope we will miss you.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Damn. Too early for this shit. Ever since you were SRIC, one huge thing I always respected in you was the fact that you were always straight to the point. You never stalled, you never tried to ease anything in, but you struck fast. Theres a lot that goes into that, and in most cases, thats the best way to get something done. You did outstanding, and I would have no complaints in seeing you back someday. じゃあね (Also, NOT A FURRY!)

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

noo hope you were a good person you were the person who trained me for ci 

i really want to thank you for letting me in this branch you were the first ci i met 

and its a sucks that now i see you leaving but it is what it is have a good one fam

F

Edited by WARREN TALOS

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Didn’t I carry you on valorant last night?

anyways man we was just talking about this last night!

you had such an impact in command and server wise that it can’t go unnoticed! Take care

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Hope said:

"そろそろ Say Goodbye, "The End"
I'm not sorry, but I wanna see you

Really good song from a really good artist/vtuber.

Also smh you didn't even mention me 😔.     jk hope you come back sometime.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• Bread locked this topic