General Suggestion - Maynard Spawn Change - Accepted [Completed]

enuz  💣

What are you suggesting? - Move Maynard Spawn back into Entrance Zone like it was previously. 

How would this change better the server? - This would avoid the research bunk door issue and would prevent metagame for CI (Maynard would have an actual RP reason to be in EZ instead of saying I was in the EZ bathroom or some bullshit)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Really none.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI and Research. 

• Like 2

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

I'm really not sure, if maynard has enough rank to be in EZ without being asked questions, but if he does I think it would be fair, mainly to avoid metagaming

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

6 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

I'm really not sure, if maynard has enough rank to be in EZ without being asked questions, but if he does I think it would be fair, mainly to avoid metagaming

he is

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

25 minutes ago, BryanDaBold said:

I’m a little concerned that Maynard will be able to let Chaos Insurgents in faster

This is the cost. I think it was moved to R bunks to prevent this, but apparently it causes different issues. 

Either way, as long it it gets people to stop complaining about bunk doors, I'm game. 

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

38 minutes ago, BryanDaBold said:

+ Support

-I agree with Maynard spawning in EZ

-I’m a little concerned that Maynard will be able to let Chaos Insurgents in faster

I just make fun of Maynard, not question who he is.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ Support
Only makes sense for a level 4 personal to spawn in EZ.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Evil said:

+support, but...

-Why don't we make it were all Executive researcher and Maynard can spawn at EZ to make it more fair and lore friend 

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Every time Maynard was in EZ, MTF would jump on his ass and say ¨Why the fuck you up here Maynard?¨ when he is allowed to be there.

If he spawns there, no one would ask anymore

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support

If I remember correctly there was problems with Maynard spawning in EZ, what people would do is flag on Maynard and open the gates then flag off. This was annoying for MTF and I think how it is currently is fine. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-Support

If I remember correctly there was problems with Maynard spawning in EZ, what people would do is flag on Maynard and open the gates then flag off. This was annoying for MTF and I think how it is currently is fine. 

this is something that can be strikable for and can easily solved in our branch 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

I think this should be left up to a poll for CI R&D and R&D only, seems some people like spawning in LCZ while others don't.

*after hearing feedback from members of CI about information that I didn't know at the time as they're more informed about these things then me, I have changed my opinion.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

4 hours ago, Cloaker said:

I think this should be left up to a poll for CI R&D and R&D only, seems some people like spawning in LCZ while others don't.

Maynard is both R&D and Military. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

4 hours ago, Cloaker said:

not just R&D gets maynard

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- Support leaning to + Support (cause why not)
The pros and cons of Maynard spawning in EZ have been talked about above

I'm just wondering, why is MTF questioning Maynard for being in EZ?
Junior/Low Command in Security, Research, and Utility are allowed in EZ. Maynard is considered Senior Command.
That's bordering on metagame.

8 hours ago, Cloaker said:

Also, suggestions like these are for, well, everyone. Most suggestions impact every branch in some way. For example, Security could get less time to prepare for CI because Maynard can let them through faster.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

the man is a high ranking SCP foundation member

why is anyone questioning on "why hes in EZ?"

but overall, +support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 2/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

Maynard is a LVL 4. As all foundation doctors are LVL 4 personnel. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 years later...