O5-9: 'Misfortune' - Farewell for now

CanOBeanz

b=Bro, I know I shouldn't cry but... Damn, Mr bean is leaving us

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

RIP my Gamer Friend 😧
Imma miss u and i hope that one day we can continue the RP, Also Keep in Touch ill prolly message u at some point 😄

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Beanz NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'll always remember when we were both Tech Managers, and Lead Engineers. I can't believe you're leaving man 😞 Maybe when you come back we can make Technical a lone branch again? Also I'll see you on HLPR bot right? I love you LOADS man see you around.

• Gaminglight Love 1

And there goes the TRUE [REDACTED] funny man.

But for real, Keep in contact on discord and TS my guy, You were chill as shit and lowkey gonna miss you.

👋

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Will miss you man!

Trained me for Technical when i first got on the server! Also, who am I gonna save now?!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

:C

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

o7

-OL7

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why ;-;

Real talk tho, you were the best Command Member and an even greater O5 Councilman, please return sometime.
Stay stinky, beanz.

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

NOOOOO WHY BEANZ WHY. Well Ill miss you my friend, Ill always charish those memories we made in the olden days in technical and the days when you were my boss lol. Well Ill give you our farewell gift we made you when you were promoted to DOURS. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukfC1EIkaTarQ5pU2NzWVqy63s1e6DGCpO0uPzyOxFo/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Everything I could possibly say here, you already know. Fucking legend ❤️ stay awesome brotherman

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Thanks for being a great O5! You were a great choice for the position. Hope to see you come back someday!

• Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• ICE locked this topic