33 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

ChipDail Senior Admin Application

What is your in-game name?: ChipDail

What is your steam name?: [GL] ChipDail

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I had experience on being a Manager on a Russian DarkRP Project and had experience in being an Event Manager or a Starwars RP server. (Can Give Names If Needed)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I Started Playing on GamingLight Back in 2017 so I can not say what date. 

What date did you make your forums account?

My Forums Account Has also been made around 2017, but unfortunately something corrupted with it as the login has changed, so this one is pretty new.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? 

Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have 14 Warns, which were all given to me a while back. https://ibb.co/25QDkFp (If the Link does not work, I can post it differently)

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

Yes, Multiple Times.

Timezone:

MSK (3 Hours Ahead of GMT and 8 hours ahead of EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

I got Permission from Matthew, Eternity,  Jimmy James, Max Holland, Jayden, Mikey
(P.S: All Admins Got Permission to apply For Senior Admin Regardless of Time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I am a widely known member of the gaminglight community, I am a truly cheerful, kind, and a calm person. I consider that I do my best on staff during sits, and I consider that I am a helpful member to the newcomers and also to fellow staff team. I am always there to help and give advice, I love to teach and show new staff members how to handle certain situations and also give them a warm welcome so they feel like they joined one big family. I consider myself a tough working person and this really helps me deal with a lot of situations. As an Admin I respond as soon as possible and handle everything efficiently and with no problems.

I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because of the work ethic that I put into staff,  both into sits and mentoring other staff. I find it as my main priority to mentor staff so that they don't get into hard and stressful situations, and I believe that I do that perfectly. I consider that Staff team a big family where everyone can rely on each other. I believe I deserve Senior Admin because of the experience I have which will help me and the staff team even more. 

I believe that I deserve Senior Admin because of the trust I have from people in the gaminglight community, and this also helps because I am very well know throught the community, I consider the key factor is a Staff Member are: Dedication, Situational, Non-Biased, Calm and Friendly and I have all those factors.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I would get a sit with a Mass RDMing person I would first TP them to a sit and try speak to them, I would try calming them down and finding out whats going on. If the insulting does not stop I would then proceed to Gag the person for cursing and mention that they are gagged. After that I would try to talk to them again to find out why they are doing that (A lot of the times people tend to explain in text chat) If the person calms down I will give them another chance to speak (Ungaging them).

If the person continues to curse I would gag them again and proceed with warning. If they did disrespect me I will issues them a Staff Disrespect warning with a MRDM warn. As the person did MRDM I would notify them that they are going to recieve a 5 day ban for what they did and tell them to not do something similar again. I would wish them a good day. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would proceed to immediately contact SMT so they can handle with their ban

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I will first try talking to them and asking what the issue is and why they want to charge back. If the person still is threatening to charge back then I will inform them that they will receive a permanent ban of all GamingLight Servers if they do so. Then I will contact a JMT Member for the Ban to be issued (With Evidence)

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a Family is mass minging, I would first proceed to !bring the family Higher Ups to me, after that I will try and speak to the Higher Ups in that sir to figure out why they are doing this and if they could stop. If the Higher Ups take it with understanding I will let the continue RP. Further On I would spectate the family to be sure who exactly is doing minging and if it does not stop, I would have to !bring the whole family to me and issue them warnings for the !motd rule they had broken. Then I would speak to the family heads again and if finds out they are the ones encouraging it they will also be warned and told to either disband the family or find another approach to RP. Failure to do so, will result in a NCWS warn and if it still continues Jail/Ban will have to be issued. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I ever get into a situation which I do not know how to handle, I would first proceed to ask in admin chat for some help. If I get an answer there I will continue the sit with the information I got and learned from. If I still do not get an answer in the Admin Chat I will ask a JMT member to assist me, but if the reply from JMT takes a while I will do 3 things. I will first send the person to the TeamSpeak support Channel if the question is regarding something from donations/tags etc. Then I would tell the person that I will let them continue RP and when I get an answer I will contact them on Discord (With getting their Discord Tag) Or on the server if they are still online. Then I would say that if my response takes a long time I would advise to make another admin sit for the similar request. 

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+/- Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Nice / Good Guy

Good Application

The Only bad thing is about the other day with you not understanding some NLR Rules, which I know it's a honest mistake and everything but I feel like if you are going to be a Senior Admin you should know most of the rules off the top of your head.

Sorry Chipdail, I like you and everything but like I said above and I know you are going to make sure that doesn't happen again. Other then what I mentioned in yellow, I would Fully +Support this.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

16 hours ago, Killer. said:

+/- Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Nice / Good Guy

Good Application

The Only bad thing is about the other day with you not understanding some NLR Rules, which I know it's a honest mistake and everything but I feel like if you are going to be a Senior Admin you should know most of the rules off the top of your head.

Sorry Chipdail, I like you and everything but like I said above and I know you are going to make sure that doesn't happen again. Other then what I mentioned in yellow, I would Fully +Support this.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Huge + support

Chipdail is one of the most active, well-known staff I know.

He always knows what he is doing, always has a great knowledge of the rules

Mature

Ready for Senior Admin

Good luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

4 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Huge + support

Chipdail is one of the most active, well-known staff I know.

He always knows what he is doing, always has a great knowledge of the rules

Mature

Ready for Senior Admin

Good luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

mega + support 

Chip dail is more than ready for senior admin 

He is active and always willing to help and as a senior admin he will be able to help everyone on the server so much more

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:31 PM, Killer. said:

+/- Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Nice / Good Guy

Good Application

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/8/2021 at 8:54 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Very well formatted application

Experienced member of the staff team

Trusted and capable

Active and dedicated

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff
On 1/8/2021 at 7:54 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Very well formatted application

Experienced member of the staff team

Trusted and capable

Active and dedicated

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/8/2021 at 9:31 PM, Killer. said:

+/- Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Nice / Good Guy

Good Application

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT