Crunchy Chocolate Chip cookies vs. Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies

Former DHOR D

Which cookie is better?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Gooey Cookies
    • Crunchy Cookies

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2020 at 12:00 AM

as Me and Tomato have gotten into a debate to see which is better. Crunchy or gooey?

benefits of Crunchy:

-Actually solid

-tastes better all together

disadvantages of crunchy:

-take slightly longer to bake

benefits of gooey:

-none

disadvantages of gooey:

-falls apart in your hands

-not pog

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

I like cookies straight out of the even, so probably gooey.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

10 hours ago, Crabbo said:

But have you ever tried eating sand? Shit hits different 

No wonder you have sand on the brain. : ^) 

I prefer pancakes, cuz they are cool and tasty. 

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

oven*

Shoosh child it was at 1AM.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I prefer my cookies nice & soft.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/20/2020 at 5:29 AM, Squash said:

I dip raw cookie dough in milk and eat it, tastes like heaven

Hey taste better then actual cookies I’m not gonna lie about that, I mean what’s the difference they always say don’t eat it raw or you will get sick but I’ve never been sick off it and I make that shit all the damn time (they even have a thing called edible cookie dough at the 711s mall)

• Like 1

• Bread locked this topic