Should Raze become a Admin?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Raze become a Admin?

• Yes, Explain
    • No, Explain

What is your in-game name?: Raze

What is your steam name?: [GL] Raze

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:220982799

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) : Yes I have experience on Gaminglight  Staff Team

What date did you start playing on the community? :(roughly):  6/4/2020 (6th Months)

What date did you make your forums account?:  July 18 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 320201205194659_1.thumb.jpg.8343d730ac4ab4dc9842fd3bdd912d3b.jpg

Have you donated?: Yes $438

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time Zone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Matthew(Manager),Eternity(Head of Staff),Jimmy James(Head Admin), Max Holland(Super Admin),Mikey(Super Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

Why do I believe I deserve the rank?  I think I deserve this rank many reasons but here are a couple.  I have supported the community in lots of ways but one of the biggest things that I have done is staffing on CW Life RP which was a new server a couple months ago, and I also am staffing on Police RP.  I also try to be the most respectful and fair with when I punish someone, and I try to give the most advice as possible to people that have joined the server recently so they are able to have a good time on the server without getting warned or punished.  I also try to help as much as possible off of the server with in the support team on discord and in TeamSpeak with just giving someone tags to having a problem with there addons in the server that they play on. In addition I also use the ULX system to the best of my ability when on-duty and I know what I am doing well using it. Even though I did have a staff report on my self in the past I have learned what I did wrong was not right and it will not happen again, but I know that I should not have done it in the first place.  One other thing that I try to help with is helping other staff members that need it if it come to a banned or someone just needing a second opinion on something I will help them if I am active on the server. Even though in the past couple of months I have had a couple weeks with not very many sits because of school and the reason for that is I am in person learning which makes it so I am not able to be on my PC in game all day, but I have been as active as possible.  Lastly I want to become a admin to help people out on the server as well as other staff members, in many ways which I stated above. I hope you consider my application and thanks for reading it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

In the since that I would be a admin in this scenario, I would do what any staff member should do. I would bring the 2 people to a sit and freeze and strip the guy that was Mass RDMing if he started to shoot at the person on the roof. If they were still cursing at me after I told them to stop doing that a few times I would gag them and calmly tell them why they were gaged. If they were to start to type thing that should not be said in chat I would then mute them. I would then ask the reporter what this person did and have them explain to me what is going on. I would then look at logs and see how many people he RDMed and then tell them the rules that are stated in the MOTD and why they need to follow them. After that I would then tell the there punishment which would be a 5 day ban and a warn for Mass RDM and staff diss, and player diss if needed. Then I would ask the reporter if they had anymore questions and if not I would return them.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I knew that someone had a alt If JMT/SMT were on I would go to them and if not I would post in the requesting JMT section with proof that this person has a ALT account. 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If someone was Threating to chargeback I would take it to JMT if they were the only one on and if SMT was on I would tell them and they could deal with it from there 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring them to a Roof and tell them what they were doing Wrong and to read the MOTD and if they do not stop I would have someone help me that was admin+ to hand out punishments that were needed.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I did not know what to do I would ask in admin chat and if they did not know what to do in the situation I would go to another admin first and then to a senior admin if need be and then go up the chain of command if needed.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

40 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-Been Snr Mod for 2 months .

-active.

-staff of the month.

-always gets on when no one else does.

-respectful.

-mature.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

Active

Hops on Staff, when needed

Been Senior Mod for 2 months

Mature

Good Application

Although we've had some bad moments, not going to mention what since you know what I'm talking about, but you deserve Admin so Good Luck Raze.

Edited by Killer.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

I agree, good luck! 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

14 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

14 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+ S  U P P O R T

- Active

- Dedicated, have seen him swap on staff when no one else is on

- Although not always the most mature, takes his job with seriousness and is professional while on duty.

- Easy to approach

Good luck Raze!

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

19 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major + supporrt

-active.

-staff of the month.

-respectful.

-mature.

Really mature and respectful, I think he would be a great Admin. 

I dont believe I have to explain why I am leaving  a +support should be pretty obvious 🤔

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG