Jacks Resignation

Jack (utility one)

Jack nooooooo. I'm sad now we didn't do a Load of shenanigans. I wish you the best in whatever you do, stay awesome!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Damn, You better keep hopping in to surprise us, I always loved your company, I wish you luck in your next life adventures, and hope to see you around. Your presence in utility, and especially medical will never, be forgotten.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

damn. Give me perms to own the bsu cc tho

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

I wish you the best of luck on your future adventures jack, you were a real fun guy to talk to and hang around with! it was also fun kidnapping you for being possesed with maria davis's ghost! XD 

P.S, just like sprink said. play some phasmo with me and sprink sometime man, it'll be fun!

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

This truly brings a tear to my eye. With my year on the server i saw alot of people come and go. And even after i have left SCPRP it still makes me kinda sad seeing people leave. Once my pc gets back from repairs monday ill be on ts to chat!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Fun times hate to see you go

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Listen @Jack (utility one)I will kidnap you again. It will never be the end

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5000 Words in your Resignation though someone I know can't write 1500 @Nimo.

Jack for as-long I've known you since my JMT days I can say without a doubt you & Skela are among the few that can make me have fun & laugh in any situation with your humor & jokes. As well as you are an admirable person in eyes which is few with how you always treat someone you first meet as a dear friend & ensure that they aren't left out. 

- You are truly a Jack of all Trades -

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Jack, i knew this was comming, yet for some reason it still feels like a surprise. I hope you'll enjoy wherever you go next, and that you may make a new Jack Gang there.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
11 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

5000 Words in your Resignation though someone I know can't write 1500 @Nimo.

Jack for as-long I've known you since my JMT days I can say without a doubt you & Skela are among the few that can make me have fun & laugh in any situation with your humor & jokes. As well as you are an admirable person in eyes which is few with how you always treat someone you first meet as a dear friend & ensure that they aren't left out. 

- You are truly a Jack of all Trades -

k

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

One of my older and better friends from back in the day 😞 soon there will be no more utility boomers but me!

Dang.. so many memories. You were always my favorite creepy mario technician and gang of roving hazmat suit d class!

It was cool seeing you grow into an ideal community leader in Gaminglight from our early days in Tech! You went from early mingy days of being put on command DNP by me when i was DDOU, to proving me wrong to the point I removed it early, to then having my vote to join HCMD and eventually SA. Keep smashing all expectations anyone has of you in life man, you have the power!!! (and don't pee on any more electrical outlets Ya minge 😉)

You'll be missed!! Come visit us sometime 🍻🍻🍻

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Phat F
Hope to see you come back!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Welcome to the club my boy. HMU whenever if you wanna play phasmophobia or tf2 or anything.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Bread locked this topic