NO Religious RPs in the MOTD - Accepted

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? -  NO religious RPs in the MOTD.

Why should we add it? - People were extremely minging on this. Mass RDM. Very religious; being a nuisance. It happened earlier today. Also, literally, SMT literally had to tell them to stop and if they don't, they'll get muted. 

What are the advantages of having this? - No minges. No nuisance involved. May not cause anyone to be offended.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

- Support

There will always be minges, regardless of what is allow and what is not allowed. I do think religion can add a very interesting aspect to role play, and can create some fun and unique events that typically don't happen in other games/servers. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

31 minutes ago, Drippy said:

- Support

There will always be minges, regardless of what is allow and what is not allowed. I do think religion can add a very interesting aspect to role play, and can create some fun and unique events that typically don't happen in other games/servers. 

47 minutes ago, Drippy said:

- Support

Its Parry

9 hours ago, Drippy said:

- Support

I agree with Drippy

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support 
-will be easier to enforce against minges
-nothing wrong with making a "Fake" religion (Such as Church of tacos), It should be added in the MOTD that real life references to religion such as Christianity or Islam should be avoided moving forward.  

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

this is getting out of hand I feel that this was a good thing when it wasn't people acting like isis

+Support

(reply to others) its not being censored... we are just trying to make sure all players of any background feel welcome to RP on the server,

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

• Head of Staff
19 hours ago, Drippy said:

- Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

20 hours ago, Drippy said:

- Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+/- support

i see both sides, I feel like once that line is past to where people are breaking rules oblivious we can step in and stop it. But I fell like that even if we make them take the religion out of there name they are still going to do it the name won’t change any thing.

If they do restrict it it might help people not get any ideas to break any rules.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 11/26/2020 at 11:33 PM, Drippy said:

- Support

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
Had no idea they were roleplaying as ISIS Members

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/26/2020 at 11:33 PM, Drippy said:

- Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 12/7/2020 at 3:05 AM, leshark said:

On 11/27/2020 at 11:45 AM, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

Censoring religion because it has the potential to offend people doesn't sit right with me. - Support

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 11/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, Lime King said:

+Support 
-will be easier to enforce against minges
-nothing wrong with making a "Fake" religion (Such as Church of tacos), It should be added in the MOTD that real life references to religion such as Christianity or Islam should be avoided moving forward.  

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor