MiKeY's Major App

[GL] Mikey

Should I be Major  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should receive the rank of Major?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: MiKeY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156470521

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: Almost 6 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 9

Permission: Adams, Solomon, Max,

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum):
I believe I should be promoted because I have exceptionally high knowledge of the Police Department's laws and regulations. I think I should be promoted and make myself known to be a good guy and support all officers and help them advance through the PD ranks. I often encourage ride-alongs and take many myself, which helps lower ranks to develop their skill in the department and helps all of us to learn new skills. I am an active member on the force and always willing to help and train cadets/ lower ranks. I have been working hard for the past few months to ensure police force activity and keep the department strong. At all times, I maintain a professional attitude and aspire to maintain an active and friendly position in the department. I also think my time in another department such as SRT has given me the knowledge that I believe could benefit the PD in many ways. When needed I can give disciplinary actions from the experience of running SRT. I believe because of the time and effort I put into making PD a better place, I think I should be promoted and make myself known to be a good guy and support all officers and help them advance through the PD ranks.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

27 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

Imma be real I was on gov today and was like “why is this man not major yet” he works really hard and deserves it 1000

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

21 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

Imma be real I was on gov today and was like “why is this man not major yet” he works really hard and deserves it 1000%

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
59 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

Imma be real I was on gov today and was like “why is this man not major yet” he works really hard and deserves it 1000%

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 minutes ago, Zerg said:

+Support

Active 

Good RP

Has prior Experience commanding 

Good Luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

7 hours ago, Zerg said:

+Support

Active 

Good RP

Has prior Experience commanding 

Good Luck!

I believe Mikey is capable and will perform well as Major due to his past experience, his maturity and general knowledge about the server.

Not that you need it lol but good luck!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

10 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

1. Is responsible

2. Can be trusted is JMT

3. Can be Trusted is a Department Head.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+ Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Never have had anything but good experience with him

-Knows how to do any job he has and does it well

-Great with helping people

Overall a great command member and deserves this promotion

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+Support 
Mikey, You are a very Mature, Friendly and a great leader in PD. You are always there to help and you are very understanding.
I would give your app a big +Support, You have HUGE experience with command and leadership and it will be very great to have a person like that as a PD Major

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+ Support 
- Active 

- Good Leader 
- Experienced 
- Mature 
Overall I Believe Mikey should be Major as he has great amount of experience from SRT and other places he is also mature respectful and great leader he knows what to do i most situations hes also a really good guy thats helpful and always in good mood I do Firmly Believe that Mikey should be Major 

Good Luck Mikey!!

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 11/13/2020 at 4:58 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 

- Good Leader 
- Experienced 
- Mature 
Overall I Believe Mikey should be Major as he has great amount of experience from SRT and other places he is also mature respectful and great leader he knows what to do i most situations hes also a really good guy thats helpful and always in good mood I do Firmly Believe that Mikey should be Major 

Good Luck Mikey!!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent