OG Raze Staff Report- Accepted

Alex Raddish

Your In-Game Name: Alex Raddish

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

Staff member's In-Game Name: OG Raze

What did they do? Used physgun off duty, in a situation where they were not getting their car unstuck.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? It's not so much I want this individual in trouble, as much as I do for him to understand the rules of being a staff member. A senior moderator should know and understand that they cannot use their physgun off duty, except to get their car unstuck.

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Solomon said:

+Support

Clear evidence

52 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Sorry raze but it’s so obvious 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

~Clear Evidence (But i mean the guy was stealing a Neutral Class Car which is against the rules but him using his physics gun off duty shouldn't of happened should of call a sit Raze)

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

cmom raze u know better 

2 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

~Clear Evidence (But i mean the guy was stealing a Neutral Class Car which is against the rules but him using his physics gun off duty shouldn't of happened should of call a sit Raze)

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support

I know we are friends man but that's just clear abuse

You must be a senior admin or above in order to do that

I understand that guy still broke a rule but that doesn't give you an excuse to abuse

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

8 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

+support 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

-support.

i get that he "broke the rules" but i get where hes coming from and I've heard the back story about the incident and i dont think its that big of a deal. 

hes a great kid who has great intentions and loves the server and community. i feel he disserves another chance. 

Edited by Porman

17 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support
Reasons Above

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

19 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

That is his friend driving and they were playing together so it wasn't stolen

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png