OG Raze Staff Report- Accepted

Alex Raddish

+ support cause it does show clear abuse 

if he didnt say anything i would say it looks like an accident but it doesnt appear to be.

but i really dont think anything major should come of this as it was just a grab of the car and nothing else but none the less it still happened and the staff member should know better  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

-Support

even though he used his powers Raze does know better but that guy should not be taking a neutral classes car so sorry radish it’s a -SUPPORT from me and what’s the difference if a Senior or Super admin does it and he didn’t like fling his car

Edited by kingnick207

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+support

sadly, no matter the situation you should not be using the phis gun off duty, only for getting your car unstuck. If something does happen like this you need to make a report

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

I just wanna say something. i know i "stole his car" but i had the same name as him we were playing together that whole time and joking around stealing eachothers stuff that whole time. However i do see where he "abused" but im not gonna say anything on that.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, Solomon said:

+Support

Clear evidence

On 10/22/2020 at 1:16 PM, Drippy said:

+Support

Kinda shot yourself in the foot with this Raze

you know better man

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela