1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Stone
2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock Security Corps
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I would like to be the Vice Commander of shock is because our current VCMDR has resigned to join Inferno. I am a dedicated member of this battalion as it is the only battalion I am apart of. I think I can genuinely improve this battalion if I am given the chance to be VCMDR. I have good leadership skills, I am trustworthy & respectful, and I would like to help Arson out with whatever he needs for our battalion. Ever since I joined the Shock Security Corps. I've met alot of really cool and good people and I would like the chance to give back to this battalion as best I can. Shock is in need of an active VCMDR and I am willing to step up to the plate and take that position if need arises. I understand how shock works and I've read the SOP extensively and have the experience in leading. Along with the rest of the officer corps I do my best to keep the ship orderly, and keep our battalion as serious and straight as possible. I plan on only being shock for my time on the server giving 110 percent to this battalion. I wish to be a good role model in this position and improve relations with other battalions by making it clear what you can be arrested for and what you cant be arrested for on the ISD. (along with making sure adequate warning are given before an arrest is issued. I will also ensure that shock has an active NCO/Officer corps along with active trainers and training supervisors to ensure we have daily tryouts and a constant flow of new recruits. I have also gained CMDR Arsons permission to submit this application. I am ready to take up this position and show my skills and hopefully make Shock a more productive and active battalion while also improving our PR. I only want what is best for this battalion and I hope my application is taken into consideration.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?
About a month and a half
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of the CMDR/VCMDR of a specific branch is to manage the given battalion, ensure the battalion success, and to lead the members of the battalion. The upper command is vital to the activity, success, and morale of the battalion in general. The main role of Shock command is to ensure no minges get into the battalion, make sure our troops are up to standard and punishing them if they are not. It is also important to try and mentor and better our troops instead of harshly punishing them for mistakes depending on the given mistake. Another purpose is to keep a good image of shock and trying to get the best reputation we possibly can. I think this can be done by making sure our troops are doing their respective jobs correctly and professionally. As such I would ensure that all troops maintain a level of respect, integrity, and dedication to this battalion and punish/correct those who do not fit our standards. In general the main purpose of a CMDR/VCMDR is to make absolutely sure that all of our troops are held responsible for their actions and make sure our standards are met, along with leading, managing and keeping a good image for our battalion. Along with ensuring we get good leaders in officer/NCO positions so we are able to get as many active members as possible.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted as I have never done anything that would ruin the trust that has already been given to me in my officer position. I should be trusted because my goal is to make this battalion better and that is my only goal. There are alot of people I have met in shock and end up liking so I wouldn't want to let them down by making any mistakes or betraying their trust. I am a shock main, so all of my cards are on the table for this battalion and making it better. I have also shown nothing but the best as shock in my opinion and I do my best to keep PR good for us by being as respectful and kind as possible at all times. I believe I have a good reputation in shock due to my dedication, loyalty, and trustworthiness within shock. If I am given the chance to prove myself in this position I will not disappoint.
7. How often can you be Online? : Every day.
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have any warnings.