appeal ban

4K Macho

4k Macho steam Name: 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:151145542

Ingame Name:4Kmacho 

Ban Length: permanent Ban

Admin that Banned you:Rookieblue

Reason for Ban:Racial and Homophobic Slur Incidents

Dispute:I didnt remember calling anybody a  Racial and Homophobic Slur I did get warned and i haven't said  it since If would unban me that would  be cool trhanks.

3 minutes ago, October said:

First of all it’s not your first time being banned for homophobia nor is it your first time being banned for racial slurs. Actions like that is not tolerated in this community. 

I suggest probably revaluating yourself.

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

25 minutes ago, 4K Macho said:

4k Macho steam Name: 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:151145542

Ingame Name:4Kmacho 

Ban Length: permanent Ban

Admin that Banned you:Rookieblue

Reason for Ban:Racial and Homophobic Slur Incidents

Dispute:I didnt remember calling anybody a  Racial and Homophobic Slur I did get warned and i haven't said  it since If would unban me that would  be cool trhanks.

i WANNA SEE PROOF WHY I GOT BANNED 

30 minutes ago, October said:

First of all it’s not your first time being banned for homophobia nor is it your first time being banned for racial slurs. Actions like that is not tolerated in this community. 

its my first time being banned for a racial slur sir 

1 hour ago, Jack II said:

lmao

- support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-support 

By the looks of it you were rightly banned and just blatantly denying that you did it with no proof to the contrary.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

-Banned By SMT. Which they would likely know what there doing

-So much for a dispute all you ask is to be unbanned.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support, no thank you.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

That's not your SteamID, this is: STEAM_0:0:563000414

10/15/2020, 16:20:11 - SCP - [GL] Rookieblue - Player Report Accepted - Toxicity / Player Dis

10/05/2020, 04:00:12 - PoliceRP - [GL] smelly - Player diss X 15| Staff diss x 13| Racism| LTAP

09/13/2020, 02:44:19 - SCP - [GL]Sixx - Homophobia

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

That's not your SteamID, this is: STEAM_0:0:563000414

10/15/2020, 16:20:11 - SCP - [GL] Rookieblue - Player Report Accepted - Toxicity / Player Dis

10/05/2020, 04:00:12 - PoliceRP - [GL] smelly - Player diss X 15| Staff diss x 13| Racism| LTAP

09/13/2020, 02:44:19 - SCP - [GL]Sixx - Homophobia

Oh shit you gone done it now! Lol 

-support 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG