20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Colonel?

• Yes, Explain Why
    • No, Explain Why

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Killer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks Now, I got Promoted 8/31/20 by Chief Adams.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:21 (1 Imperial, 20 Police) https://prnt.sc/usp5v3

Permission: Comm Matthew 1K-25

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):I think I should be promoted because I have been an Major for around 5 weeks, and I’ve been in PD Low Command since April 24th 2020 and I’m usually on the server mainly on either PD, or SPRT, but I’m always in game and my discord is always open so I try to respond as fast as possible to recommendations or reports to get them handled as soon as possible. Although my activity has gone down a bit due to school starting for me, I try to be as active as I can on Major to either host or attend meetings / training even though I don’t host meetings that often due to me not using a mic, and I try to  go on patrol with fellow command or officers to see what they do and what they have to improve on. Although I don't use a  mic, I know how to be a good command member and I try my best to be as good as I physically can be by helping newly trained officers and experienced officers with learning new things. I also try to supervise some training to help out SGTs+ on how to do a good training, and to help the newly trained officers by knowing more stuff.  Although I only have 5 weeks as an Major, I’ve been in PD Low Command for a while now and I know how to handle stressful and hard situations and what to do in them, even though I'm only a major I usually wait around 6-8 weeks on each application as I spent 7 weeks as an LT and 8 Weeks as an CPT.  Those are some reasons why I think I should be promoted to Colonel in PD, Thank you for taking the time to read over my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Enormous +support

Very Active
Does His Job Well
Knows Exactly what he is doing
Genereally Kind and Responsive
Perfectly knows PD and other Department procedures 

• Gaminglight Love 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

9 minutes ago, Chip&Dail said:

Enormous +support

Very Active
Does His Job Well

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+support 

One of the most kind acting and professional low command we have I wouldn’t ever have hesitated to see you into this position man you deserve and I wish you good luck!!!!

Edited by Jager
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

MAJOR  PHAT +SUPPORT

One of the best dudes in SPRT

Respectful

Demostrates Effort and commitment

Apporachable

Fit for position

Extra: He can deliver entire speeches just by blowing into his mic

• Laughing 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support 

-active 

- kind mature

- fit for the position 

wouldn't mind seeing him in the position good luck mingy boi 

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head of Staff
10 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

Enormous +support

Very Active
Does His Job Well

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

17 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+major support 

active

kind 

respectful

deals with issues well 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+ Support

Active

Mature 

Knows what to do 

Respectful 

Great Command member 

Over I think Killer Deservers COL as during my time Killer he has been amazing as a command member and a Friend there's never bad I could say about Killer except he doesn't use his mic but other than that hes very mature active now and is just a great at being a command member 

Good Luck Killer 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 10/5/2020 at 3:03 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+major support 

active

kind 

respectful

deals with issues well 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

9 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

Active

Mature 

Knows what to do 

Respectful 

Great Command member 

Over I think Killer Deservers COL as during my time Killer he has been amazing as a command member and a Friend there's never bad I could say about Killer except he doesn't use his mic but other than that hes very mature active now and is just a great at being a command member 

Good Luck Killer 

• Gaminglight Love 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 10/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support

Active

Mature 

Knows what to do 

Respectful 

Great Command member 

Good Luck Killer 

• Gaminglight Love 1