Mike's Leave from SCP-RP for a bit.

[GL] Mike

Damn bro

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

WHAT NO?!?!?!?! YOU WERE THE BEST 😞

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

See ya around Mike. Good Luck on Future Endeavors!

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

RIP da homie mike ;-;
It was a absolute pleasure workin with ya! I'll see you on the flip side.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

No mention kinda cringe.

Gonna miss you mike you made Nu7 a real good place to be around and you actually did stuff for the branch.

Very sad to see you go as one of my favorite people on the server

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Just now, Mint said:

No mention kinda cringe.

Gonna miss you mike you made Nu7 a real good place to be around and you actually did stuff for the branch.

Very sad to see you go as one of my favorite people on the server

I meant to mention you but when I copied it from the Doc it got ripped out ;-;

2 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I meant to mention you but when I copied it from the Doc it got ripped out ;-;

bruh

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Mike no please. Don't leave

I'm now very sad.

I better see you on CNTN bot!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Bruh can you do me a favor and like not retire for like 5 minutes? Smh dude. Anyways, you were also a super chill guy and have earned my upmost respect. If you ever decide to return and go back to security, let me know. I’ll miss the good times we had on Site-05.

P.S.: Pingas and UwU

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

I'm really gonna miss you Mike. I've got a lot of respect for how much time and dedication you put into the server. Hopefully I'll see you around on Discord.

P.S. Thanks for buying me Bronze.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

;-; 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Camo: Absolute legend ordering MTF to blow up a helicopter full of O5 I'm joining you in the retirement  home now.

Some good JMT/SMT I met:

Camo: Absolute legend ordering MTF to blow up a helicopter full of O5 I'm joining you in the retirement  home now.

I like your words funny magic man 

Edited by [CCG] Camo
  • Thanks 1

• Bread locked this topic