Dana White's Staff Application - Denied

Dana White

Dana White's Staff Application  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

What is your in-game name?: Dana White    

What is your steam name?: nicknames    

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:194366544

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a community manager for an upcoming Police-RP server that has unfortunately been shut down due to the Owner having real life issues, the server was approximately 4 weeks old until the owner decided to announce that he will be shutting down the server, I have studied ULX itself fully, I know majority of the commands (I know all the administrative based commands) and I haven't really had player to player admin moments like admin sits but from what I've seen and experienced as just a normal player in GL, I think I know the broad roots of how to take sits as an admin/staff member.

I understand that discord has small comparisons to staffing in Garry's Mod but I was an "Executive" (Co-owner) and still am for an e-Sports discord based server with over 730 members for 3 years. So hopefully you can classify that as staffing and I can show that I was brought up in a professional way to this community.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing here casually in 2018, took a long break and returned this years June.

What date did you make your forums account? June 17th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GOLD

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2235876861

Have you donated? Yes I have, 20 dollars 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope,

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

Timezone: BST (UK) 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe that my addition to the staff team will be a positive thing for the Police RP community as I can bring many useful attributes during shift's on my staff role, normally I get on whenever it is 6 AM EST so that will help with letting people who have other time-zones play peacefully without any rule-breakers as I experience this a lot during early hours. I still believe I have a lot to learn as a staff member. I wish to keep both players (the reporter and reported) happy and calm at the beginning and end of the admin sits, unless of course the reported person did something terribly wrong, there's no arguing with that. School is opening up for a majority of us and many staff members find it hard to keep activity on their duty as staff, I'm about to enroll to college myself and it won't affect my activity as much as I only go 2 times a week so I can guarantee that I will be active on a daily basis and wish to fill in some of those hours where there are not that many staff online. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: There are many scenarios with MRDM, if the suspect has MRDM'd in a short amount of time and all what he does is use vulgar terms against me I would gag him. Judging by the staff handbook I cannot personally ban him as a Trial Moderator so I would ask a Moderator+ to teleport to me and ban him for 5+ days (I would say about a week or 2 as he just staff dissed me). 

+/- Support

~ It pacifically says to put the poll on private

~ Last question was not to good in my opinion like which one is getting banned the reporter or the guy being reported

~ Seems active

~ Previous staff experience

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/- Support

26 minutes ago, OG ICE said:

+/- Support

~ Last question was not to good in my opinion like which one is getting banned the reporter or the guy being reported

~ Seems active

Specifically*

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
10 minutes ago, Solomon said:

-Support

Semi active

Public poll

Can sometimes have a poor attitude and be impatient. 

Can be mingy 

Blacklisted from State for SMT Diss, tends to diss departments too. Has been striked in ARU for racism and department diss before.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

-Support

Semi active

Public poll

Can sometimes have a poor attitude and be impatient. 

Can be mingy 

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

Blacklisted from State for SMT Diss, tends to diss departments too. Has been striked in ARU for racism and department diss before.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

39 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

-support staff in another community

Proof of this? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Proof of this? 

I understand that discord has small comparisons to staffing in Garry's Mod but I was an "Executive" (Co-owner) and still am for an e-Sports discord based server with over 730 members for 3 years

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

8 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

- You were blacklisted from a dept for disrespecting SMT

- Public Poll

- Mingy and Rude Atttitude at times. 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

- You were blacklisted from a dept for disrespecting SMT

- Public Poll

- Mingy and Rude Atttitude at times. 

Sorry, but -support for the above reasons

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

8 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+/- Support

~ Seems active

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate