New Scoreboard - Denied

Lefty

What are you suggesting?: A new scoreboard 

How would this change better the server? -  The current scoreboard is not that interesting and it feels a little outdated, but with the new scoreboard I am suggesting it brings a more modern feel. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/ascoreboard-custom-scoreboard         

Edit: Also this is required for this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810163226 

Edited by Lefty

+support
I would recommend before implementing on the server if it does get accepted to test it on a test server because with some scoreboards it gives normal players the ability to get players IP addresses. Not steamID but actual IP address and that's a big no no. I don't think this scoreboard does but I've had some in the past do so.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Just now, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I would recommend before implementing on the server if it does get accepted to test it on a test server because with some scoreboards it gives normal players the ability to get players IP addresses. Not steamID but actual IP address and that's a big no no. I don't think this scoreboard does but I've had some in the past do so.

Yeah please check them before implementation.

Otherwise, +Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

Yes please! The last thing we need is panic of this being an issue especially if we start to push 100+. If this addon can handle itself, +Support I absolutely would love it over the cluttered scoreboard we have now.

+/- Support

A new scoreboard would me AMAZING. Our scoreboard is pretty bland and a new one would be amazing. The only concern I have is that there might be problem according to some of the reviews. If this addon wont cause Problems HUGE +Support, also if need be ill buy it for the server, its 7$ for christ sake.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

A new scoreboard would me AMAZING. Our scoreboard is pretty bland and a new one would be amazing. The only concern I have is that there might be problem according to some of the reviews. If this addon wont cause Problems HUGE +Support, also if need be ill buy it for the server, its 7$ for christ sake.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support
A new scoreboard would be nice, but as October said the one provided aint it chief.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support 
Good idea and may attract new players! 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-SUPPORT

I can understand if, it was a better looking Scoreboard but, tbh I prefer the one we have right now over that one, besides you trying to get Zeeptin to pay for that ugly ass menu.

also that menu has too much going on, I like a easy menu like we have rn, I mean look at this ugly ass shit

3935143967c213504594088fac1fbb4a.png

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

11 hours ago, October said:

No it’s not a high quality addon, read the reviews. Supposedly it causes errors at around 30 players. To me it’s a waste of money, but this addon in particular is the wrong one. 

Also, this wouldn’t work with our custom class system. We constantly update/add cc’s, but this specific  scoreboard is prone to breaking when any updates are made to jobs or when new jobs are added. 

Admittedly this idea sounds cool, but we’d need another addon, and imo it’s not worth paying for. 

(Edit since I’m hurt that I’m getting downvoted): 

image.png.aba008102ffa7e694c879081b134b817.png

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/23/2020 at 5:02 AM, October said:

By scoreboard he means the tab menu, sir. 

Oh. I mean I think it looks fine, though it need to be organized better. All jobs of a branch should be together, not have like a one job at the top and then the rest of the branch in the middle.
-/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, honestly it looks worse.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/23/2020 at 1:54 AM, Sixx said:

+/- Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 4 weeks later...