CC updates - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  An update for CC guide lines .

UPDATES:

Allow Utility and D-Class CC's to have a max of 125 health ($10 extra)

Add a thing that states CC model changes are $30.

Allow D-Class CC's to have smokes again.

Allow CC's to have a max of 5 weapons not 4.

Allow D-Class CC's to have the, tfa_uzi,tfa_csgo_mp7,tfa_csgo_mac10, tfa_usc. (If old CC's still get them and still spawn in d-block why can't we.)

Make the player model limit 5mb not 4mb (There's a lot of good player models out there that are little over 4mb, it's a 1mb change so that doesn't affect anything big)

Remove the "Jobs that spawn with weapons are not permitted to spawn in D-Block unless otherwise stated by the Manager" rule because SMT  isn't on all the time.

Un-restrict "Decoy Grenades"

Allow the chainsaw (You know why)

Add the "tfa_minigun" to the restricted weapon list, as it's not stated.

Add the "Half Life 2 weapons' to the restricted weapon list, as it's not stated.

I know this seems like a lot but I would make CC's more worth it.

REMINDER! This isn't just for D-Class CC's exclusvily, most of this applies to ALL CC's!

How would this change better the server? -  It would add more benefits for getting a CC.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Custom jobs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

16 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Add the "tfa_minigun" to the restricted weapon list, as it's not stated.

Add the "Half Life 2 weapons' to the restricted weapon list, as it's not stated.

Uhh no, in the CC formats it  says any weapon deemed unfair by the manager

Not happening that shreds and is too op for like 10 D Class to mangle GenSec with

Remove the "Jobs that spawn with weapons are not permitted to spawn in D-Block unless otherwise stated by the Manager" rule because SMT  isn't on all the time.

This more of "Jobs that spawn with Heavy weaponry not pistols and sidearms

Add a thing that states CC model changes are $30.

It already does state that

Some CC's still have them, and no, the smokes cause so much havoc and it literally can stomp all of gensec in one grenade

Allow CC's to have a max of 5 weapons not 4.

No point, you literally dont need 5 weapons
-Support

Edited by pixelated pancakes
  • Like 2

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-support

2 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

Uhh no, in the CC formats it  says any weapon deemed unfair by the manager

Not happening that shreds and is too op for like 10 D Class to mangle GenSec with

This more of "Jobs that spawn with Heavy weaponry not pistols and sidearms

It already does state that

Some CC's still have them, and no, the smokes cause so much havoc and it literally can stomp all of gensec in one grenade

No point, you literally dont need 5 weapons

The custom class changes guideline (linked below) already states model changes are $30. 

also -support to giving d-class 5 weapons instead of 4. 4 is the amount for all cc’s on the server, and I don’t see why d-class would get an exception.

-support to the chainsaw as it’s considered a primary (according to Hoovy himself). 

13 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

tfa_uzi,tfa_csgo_mp7,tfa_csgo_mac10, tfa_usc. (If old CC's still get them and still spawn in d-block why can't we.)

-support these guns are too OP to fight against GENSEC. The reason they have them is because they got it before the rule was created. 

that are little over 4mb, it's a 1mb change so that doesn't affect anything big)

If it is a negligible amount over 4mb Zeeptin will typically allow it, but 6 mb is different than 4.1. 

This is a rule that is outdated and determined by the manager in the cc post. 

18 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

They’re fairly strong and how would a d-class get access to those? 

overall -support to basically all of these suggestions 

2 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Allow D-Class CC's to have the, tfa_uzi,tfa_csgo_mp7,tfa_csgo_mac10, tfa_usc. (If old CC's still get them and still spawn in d-block why can't we.)

Make the player model limit 5mb not 4mb (There's a lot of good player models out there that are little over 4mb, it's a 1mb change so that doesn't affect anything big)

Un-restrict "Decoy Grenades"

2 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Allow a melee side arm. So if you buy a CC and just get the base job you get a, primary, secondary, and melee. (Fubar, axe, etc. Also can not be replace unless by another melee)

+Support for everything besides above

2 hours ago, October said:

The custom class changes guideline (linked below) already states model changes are $30. 

also -support to giving d-class 5 weapons instead of 4. 4 is the amount for all cc’s on the server, and I don’t see why d-class would get an exception.

-support to the chainsaw as it’s considered a primary (according to Hoovy himself). 

-support these guns are too OP to fight against GENSEC. The reason they have them is because they got it before the rule was created. 

If it is a negligible amount over 4mb Zeeptin will typically allow it, but 6 mb is different than 4.1. 

This is a rule that is outdated and determined by the manager in the cc post. 

They’re fairly strong and how would a d-class get access to those? 

overall -support to basically all of these suggestions 

Yeah just No

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

49 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support for everything besides above

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

What orange said and quoted. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 hours ago, October said:

This rule is for all CC's, not just D-Class.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-support D-class Custom classes arnt supposed to 1v6 gensec , two you dont need 5+ firearms plus the ones you can buy in the armoury, 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

19 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

You literally need to get Igneous' permission one time while purchasing the CC to spawn in D-Block. You can make time to speak to him once.

- Support overall

• Sad 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

17 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
No. This will make D-class way to OP.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support  so hard.

I myself own a dclass cc with an smg, and It is one of the only 2 on the whole server. They are ancient cc's hence why they have them. Dclass already have all they need, the cz-75 can kill a 200 200 in a mag and the deagle wipes away heavy opponents with so much ease. Those smgs themselves are not even good quality smgs, that's how we got them all the way back then in the first place. That's why no dclass has a kriss vector. CC activity in dclass is higher than ever and they need no buffs, this is from me, someone who plays dclass frequently.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

13 hours ago, APE said:

-support  so hard.

I myself own a dclass cc with an smg, and It is one of the only 2 on the whole server. They are ancient cc's hence why they have them. Dclass already have all they need, the cz-75 can kill a 200 200 in a mag and the deagle wipes away heavy opponents with so much ease. Those smgs themselves are not even good quality smgs, that's how we got them all the way back then in the first place. That's why no dclass has a kriss vector. CC activity in dclass is higher than ever and they need no buffs, this is from me, someone who plays dclass frequently.

• 4 weeks later...