Dang

Should Dang be a Admin  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dang be a Admin

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your steam name?: BlueToxicTank 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:168273471

Must have 4+ Superadmins (or higher) and 1 Owner/Manager permission: Igneous, rangiatea, Rookie blue, Hoovy, Castro.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on multiple different servers before this includes head admin on synergy roleplay and admin on a server called river side rolepay, however that was a while ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Well I started playing the server April 5 2017, however I only started actually playing the server properly on 09/23/2019

What date did you make your forums account? April 5th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.png

These warns were from 3 years ago and on the police rp server and since playing on scprp from 23th September 2019 I haven't had a warn. Also a lot of the warns were from a corrupt head of staff valkry.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of admin because I have been senior moderator for quite some time now and I believe I have shown massive dedication towards the staff team by being on staff every single day, in addition I have always acted professional when on the administrator job and handled all situations fairly and accordingly to the staff handbook guidelines. Also I have always tried to deal with people breaking rules in the best way possible to make sure everybody on the server is having a good exspiernce without having to worry about rule breakers. 

Also I have tried my best to be friendly to everybody on the server and I would say I am well liked in the community, However I am always trying my best to be friendly and helpful to everybody I meet on the server. I am also extremely active on the forums and make sure I am updated with any changes or new members in the community.

My Time zone is also great because I staff earlier in the morning for the EU players as in the morning people tend to break a lot of rules, and I also staff late every day at night with the NA-EAST time zone players.

Overall my experience as staff so for and my ability's have increased a lot and I feel are more suitable for a admin position on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So I would first give the player a verbal warning to stop the behaviour he is currently proceeding with, If the player continuous to be disrespectful verbally I would mute/gag the player and give them a warning for disrespect and explain to them that disrespect is not tolerated. After this stage I would access logs and check if the player did MRDM, and ask them question about the kills on the player to get more context about the situation. I would also ungag/unmute the player to answer the question, If the logs showed the offence of MRDM did happen I would warn the player for MRDM and tell them that i will be issuing a suitable ban for the offence.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first remove any players that are not directly involved with the sit to minimize the amount of people in the sit, also I would mute/gag people accordingly so everybody can say there opinions and I can use the information for a conclusion for the sit.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Well if a player does not care about his punishments that is there own discrepancy and procedures of staffing will be completed as usual, and if there rule breaking continues the player will end up being not able to play on the server. 

Thankyou everybody for reading! 

Edited by Dang
  • Like 2

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

Honestly though, great app, great guy and overall a perfect fit for admin. A 'roll model' if you will, to other staff as he's managed to remain fair, calm and understanding though being staff. - (Something would drive me insane)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Da da da said:

+support

!noclip !god

Honestly though, great app, great guy and overall a perfect fit for admin. A 'roll model' if you will, to other staff as he's managed to remain fair, calm and understanding though being staff.

Edited by [GL] Mike

-Support

1 hour ago, Dang said:

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

You have no permission? unless I am missing something.

Yes I was, I didn't see it at the top, sorry 😅
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
+/-Support, Leaning towards +
I bet you would make a great admin but the few times we have interacted it hasn't been good.

But good luck on getting admin!

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

3 hours ago, Da da da said:

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

Honestly though, great app, great guy and overall a perfect fit for admin. A 'roll model' if you will, to other staff as he's managed to remain fair, calm and understanding though being staff. - (Something would drive me insane)

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

4 hours ago, Da da da said:

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

great guy

dang bruv

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

5 hours ago, Da da da said:

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

pog

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Da da da said:

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

8 hours ago, Da da da said:

+support

brits go brrrrr

!noclip !god

I’ll +support even without my golden frying pan smh...

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

3 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

+support

-trustworthy

- nice guy

-holy grail app

-definitely deserves this rank

-also know's what to do in a staff sit

Id say Dang deserves it :)) +Support for reasons above!

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

Your application is amazing, you an extremely good CMD member, and your not too strict but not too mingy. Honestly I hope you get it man you deserve it!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support
I've never had any bad experiences with dang and have only heard good things about him. Amazing app is an amazing person and command member. He has been here for a while and deserves admin.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.