Memorial to the Jacks - Denied

J0LT

What you want to see? -  i want to see a memorial for the Jacks clan in the d block showers, much like the Italians war memorial, make this one about the war of 6/14 at 2200 est. also i dont mean to have competition with the goons, it'd just be cool

Why should we add it? -  the goons have one for a war, we just had a war in the showers for an event, put the links together

What are the advantages of having this? - honoring those who sacrificed their lives to keep creamey as a hostage

Who is it mainly for? - the Jacks and the d class who helped

Links to any content -  Saibas video of the event (he allowed me to post it =D)

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Sure, but this is like that one kid on the play ground getting a pretzel then everyone else wanting one. +Support

• Laughing 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Nah dawg, goons get all the power sorry

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

28 minutes ago, October said:

-support

I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t believe that everyone deserves a statue for every little thing or else we’d run out of room.

hate to be like this but if we did try to do that we wouldve asked for one on day one of the Jacks, we aer so far in i think we have deserved one at this point

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, October said:

-support

I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t believe that everyone deserves a statue for every little thing or else we’d run out of room.

wtf no, also I wouldn't suggest tagging JMT

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 minute ago, [GL] Zeus said:

wtf no, also I wouldn't suggest tagging JMT

Sorry, just thought it'd be good because he caused the event

spacer.png

1 hour ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

Sorry, just thought it'd be good because he caused the event

No it’s totally fine, I’m sorry if I came off as too harsh/rude. It’s a good idea, and I’m glad that you’re sharing your opinion as it’s valid. I just personally don’t feel that it’s added. Again, I’m sorry if you view me as being overly rude or anything. 

The event was awesome, but who won?🤔

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

5 hours ago, October said:

-support

Yea my thoughts exactly, also this is a bit on the prideful side.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 hours ago, October said:

-support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

13 hours ago, October said:

-support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

fun meme for a good cause, and thats d class have the slightest recognition by anyone for a 'memorial'. 

The jacks have literally innovated D-class into being able to fight for once, before the jacks came I saw D class running around or being able to fight security 1 on 1 was rare af.

I say put a memorial down, sign of respect, a good meme and, lets be honest... Its a text screen or one prop in a shower, not exactly game breaking and sever breaking (in terms of lag) is it?

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 3

5 minutes ago, Da da da said:

+support

fun meme for a good cause, and thats d class have the slightest recognition by anyone for a 'memorial'. 

The jacks have literally innovated D-class into being able to fight for once, before the jacks came I saw D class running around or being able to fight security 1 on 1 was rare af.

I say put a memorial down, sign of respect, a good meme and, lets be honest... Its a text screen or one prop in a shower, not exactly game breaking and sever breaking (in terms of lag) is it?

Damn bro 3 whole paragraphs thos dude = pog champ B)

spacer.png

+/- Support, it might not be needed, but it would be fun.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

If you ask for it, it kinda loses its value

It's like asking someone to wish you a happy birthday

• Laughing 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

Look, I'm a fan. I think the statue should more just be about Jacks entirely, however. As much as we may not like to admit it, Jacks have made a pretty big impact on D-class, just like the Italian Mob.

+Support

Edited by Zone
  • Like 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S