getting rid of the doorstop's - Denied

Blank

What you want to see? - The removal of 066 and 527.

Why should we add it? - These SCP's do nothing but get in the way of doors, minge, or swep spam (looking at you 066). They contribute very little to rp and are rarely used for tests (2.4% of the last 250 test were on 066 or 527). They have basically no purpose.

What are the advantages of having this? - More immersion, less annoying scps, being able to walk through doors.

Who is it mainly for? - LCZ Players.

Links to any content - nope

Edited by oscar.hollingsoworth2

-Support, as useless as these SCP's are in actual play, Research needs them to do tests on, so unless there's a replacement i won't support getting rid of them.

Maybe for 066 a rule change is in order, however.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site DirectorĀ Ā |Ā Ā EX-Super AdminĀ | EX-Event Team LeadĀ | Otter LoverĀ |Ā Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry.Ā |Ā R&D Senior Inspector

Ā 

+/-Support

I would only +Support this if they could be replaced

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England ā€“ birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles ā€“ is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bathā€™s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-support, most 066's don't spam but there are a few, however you would be getting rid of two freeroam SCPs. I'd rather have there be a rule change or something of the nature. New researchers have these SCPs to learn from and better, their RP and overall test capabilities. While 066 may be annoying he's quiet useful. Also 527? I've never such behavior from Morgan Freeman, all jokes aside, I don't see him body block or minge that much if at all. I'd support if their there were 'good' replacements, meaning SCP's that would be useful.

Ā 

Edit- I don't know why I thought 527 was 343. Anyways still I've never seen Fishman be a minge.

Edited by Dr. Lee

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

-support

removing them is completely unneeded. Furthermore, both purposefully body blocking and spam swep are already against the rules so if you see it happening just call staff.Ā 

If removed youā€™ll need to get other SCPā€™s for research to test on.Ā 

4 hours ago, October said:

-support

removing them is completely unneeded. Furthermore, both purposefully body blocking and spam swep are already against the rules so if you see it happening just call staff.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Ā 

MassiveĀ +Support

These scp's most of the time have no purpose other than be annoying

Ā 

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 6/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, Falxen said:

-Support, as useless as these SCP's are in actual play, Research needs them to do tests on, so unless there's a replacement i won't support getting rid of them.

Ā 

Ā SCPRPĀ Director of Logistics, Event Team |Ā Former Nu7 2LT, Former SeniorĀ Admin

On 6/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, Falxen said:

Ā 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:56 PM, Falxen said:

Ā 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityĀ || Armored ShieldĀ Award WinnerĀ || First Head Warden & HOPOĀ ||Ā Security ArtilleryĀ UnitĀ ||Ā D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilĀ ||Ā Former Head of SecurityĀ ||Ā FormerĀ AdminĀ || Former Event Team Member

Ā 

spacer.png

On 6/12/2020 at 1:59 PM, October said:

-support

Ā 

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…āŠ°ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…āˆ™āˆ˜ā˜½ą¼“ā˜¾āˆ˜āˆ™ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…āŠ°ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…

-Support

• Any jobĀ can doorblock, this isn't the fault of the existence of theĀ safe-class SCP jobs
  • If someone is intentionally doorblocking on ANY job, just screenshot/recordĀ and report to staff.Ā 

Ā 

Safe-class SCPsĀ still provide an opportunity for players to haveĀ a good break from playing in more involvedĀ RP or combat roles. They have their place around here and should not be removed.

O5-9: "Misfortune"Ā Ā A.K.A.Ā Ā "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png