Lefty HCMD App

Lefty

Requirement(s): 2LT+ in GENSEC 

In Game Name: Security JFTO MAJ Lefty 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:123815924

What is your current Rank: MAJ

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes, especially in this branch since I was the former DHOS.

Date of when you first joined GENSEC:  December 2018

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being GENSEC High Command: My main goal as being GENSEC high command is to apply discipline and find a way to increase GENSEC activity.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: I think one major issue GENSEC may have is the inconsistent activity, for example, Security could be active for like one day and the next day there would be like a minimum of 8 security on the next day.

What do you think of GENSEC ability to keep D block under control and what do you think can be improved:

GENSEC can keep D-Block under control at times but can loose that control way to fast, dozens of GENSEC get killed in seconds and the only reason why D-Class don’t escape is that we have MTF there to support us, I think we can fix this by actually using the barriers so D-class cant shoot you or when trying to reclaim D-Block we can push all at the same time except for going out one by one getting killed more easily. When in D-Block GENSEC needs to improve on their trigger discipline and their vision because I have seen a lot of times GENSEC have watched me die without even helping me.

Why should we accept you in GENSEC High Command? (150 word minimum): 

I understand that I have just recently been reinstated a couple of days ago but I haven’t lost my ability to be a leader. But here are Some leadership positions that I could name off that could make me qualified for this High Command position, First is that I have been in the security DHOS position before also been in a position of leadership in various Arma milsim groups in one group I was an SSGT one of my duties as an SSGT was that I was responsible for about 6-7 guys an operation, the highest rank I have been in these Arma Groups was 1st LT which I was a helicopter pilot responsible for everyone in my helicopter.  Not only that I have leadership experience in video games but I also have leadership experience in real life, which is some you may know that I am a Boy Scout, in Boy Scouts, I am a Star scout almost Life and what I do is that I lead a Patrol which consists of 5-10 younger Scouts, so basically I mentor them until they become a leadership scout which starts at 1st Class Scout. My former experience in a security high command position will greatly benefit security because I am very familiar with the position and the branch. Some may point out that my activity has not been great towards the end of my time as DHOS but now I have the time for it and now I am ready to put my dedication and time back into Security. Also, my time zone is HST (Hawaiian Standard Time) so my timezone is 6 hrs behind EST, so I probably get on when the server is most active which is around the time I wake up. As High Command I plan to implement more discipline, especially in command, maybe doing a command purge if needed as well as provide monthly training after big main meetings on Saturdays most likely working on trigger discipline. I will understand if I don’t get accepted since I have recently just been brought back but I will still always be apart of security and will always continue to work for that Head of Security position.

9 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Always have had good experiences with you
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

I like lefty at this spot because in the past he has proven that he is more than capable of this rank.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

6 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+ So far activity has been on par
+/- Just came back

LEFTY WOOOO

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

now id just quote  the one above me but i feel like you need more time back lefty since alot has changed since you where last here with us and some people in gensec might not fully agrea with someone who just came back but other then that id plus support yah
+/- Support

• Like 1

+/- Support

In my opinion you are MORE than capable to be Security HCMD but you did just come back. Alot has changed since you were DHOS way back when and I think you should get adjusted to everything before you go back to HCMD. 

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- support

I agree with Sixx and Turners. I have no doubt you would be a great DHOS (again), but I just think you might need some more time to adjust to what's changed since you've left.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+/- support

I agree with Sixx and Turners. I have no doubt you would be a great DHOS (again), but I just think you might need some more time to adjust to what's changed since you've left.

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

9 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

9 hours ago, turner6372 said:

now id just quote  the one above me but i feel like you need more time back lefty since alot has changed since you where last here with us and some people in gensec might not fully agrea with someone who just came back but other then that id plus support yah
+/- Support

5 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

-support
you literally just got back

8 hours ago, Walter W said:

8 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+/- support

9 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

In my opinion you are MORE than capable to be Security HCMD but you did just come back. Alot has changed since you were DHOS way back when and I think you should get adjusted to everything before you go back to HCMD. 

9 hours ago, turner6372 said:

+/- Support

Didn't Maticies do something similar? and he is doing fine at his spot.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

10 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Didn't Maticies do something similar? and he is doing fine at his spot.

14 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support My reasoning for this is similar to the reasons above, you only just came back to security, like i don't even know if it's been a week yet and I personally wouldn't like to see someone who, from what i've seen, isn't hugely active and hasn't done much while he's been here. Now I know you've been high command before, and i respect you for that, I think it shows that you have huge promise and potential in the branch, but i don't think many people want to see someone who, to them, is still a new guy in security become the new DHOS, i think we need to see more of what you can do before you get back to where you were. But all this being said, best of luck to you.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:31 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support
+ Great dude & Friendly
+ Past experience
+/- Just came back

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 6/6/2020 at 9:55 AM, Dang said: