Removing the Physgun from D-Class - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

What you want to see? - Removing the Physgun off of D-Class jobs

Why should we add it? - Because, D-Class aren't allowed to spawn props, and removing the physgun off the job would help prevent prop abuse as well.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it harder to abuse props as D-Class

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Just so people know. I'm pretty sure there's a way so that ULX ranks spawn with certain items. So we can have staff always spawn with a Physgun. (Smilar to how Admin+ get toolgun and Stunstick offduty)

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/-Support

I agree it would help with lowering cases of prop abuse, but how are our donator D-Class going to flex their rainbow physguns? 😟

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

So wouldn’t this mean even staff who can use their physgun off duty will lose their physguns? I mean they can spawn it back in but still.
I mean d class do use it to RP sometimes and when I’m on d class people constantly get stuck on the elevator or armory keycards and they use props to get out or I have to help them with my physgun to get them unstuck if there are no other staff on.

Leaning to -Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

So wouldn’t this mean even staff who can use their physgun off duty will lose their physguns? I mean they can spawn it back in but still.
I mean d class do use it to RP sometimes and when I’m on d class people constantly get stuck on the elevator or armory keycards and they use props to get out or I have to help them with my physgun to get them unstuck if there are no other staff on.

Leaning to -Support

15 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning to -Support

• Manager
50 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning to -Support

You can set up so specific ULX ranks get a physgun, you can have it so Senior Admin+ Get a physgun while on that job.  Or any rank, give it to Staff of All ranks. 

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+/-Support

I agree it would help with lowering cases of prop abuse, but how are our donator D-Class going to flex their rainbow physguns? 😟

+/- Support leaning on - support on this for me, It will reduce the prop abuse, but also sometimes people get stuck and no staff are on to be able to help if they spawn themselves in a chair and bring it towards them it would make it easier for them to get unstuck. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+/- Support.

On one side, less prop abuse.
on the other, no more laser fights.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/-Support

I can see what you meaning but if I see someone stuck on d class I can't help them anymore

+Support

I think it is possible to allow some ULX ranks keep the physgun.

But I don't think most people will be happy

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

I can see what you meaning but if I see someone stuck on d class I can't help them anymore

I believe theres a way that we can have certain ULX ranks spawn with certain things, so staff couls always spawn with a pysgun.

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

+Support

I think it is possible to allow some ULX ranks keep the physgun.

But I don't think most people will be happy

+Support but I'm gonna miss all the rave parties from D-Class using their pysguns.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 6/5/2020 at 5:36 AM, Jakub said:

mixed feelings, it will limit rule breaking but at what cost?

also depends on the outcome of this :

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 6/5/2020 at 5:06 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning to -Support

-support 

Really no need for this. Only makes D Class a bit less fun. How am I supposed to point a laser at Gensec's head?

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

This is useless, its a beam of light. Makes no sense and doesn't do anything negative to people besides prop spawning, which can be dealt with due to moderators. 

-Support

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

On 6/5/2020 at 2:01 AM, Falxen said:

+/- Support.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

No good way for me to do this, aswell as this isn't really a big issue that requires something like this.

big cat running GIF