Remove the stunstick from SCP-912 - Accepted

Bread

What you want to see? - The Stunstick be removed from SCP-912

Why should we add it? - Prevent stunstick abuse on world props.

What are the advantages of having this? - Reduction in the D-Block elevator and other doors/switches flying off.

Who is it mainly for? - 912 players/The server

Links to any content - N/A

lol, lmao even

i get what you're going for but do we need another high hp doorblock?

You should probably add something as a replacement or change this to remove the class because the stunstick kinda is 912 rn

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Without the stunstick 912 can do nothing, if you were to do this you would need to add a rule that allows him to use donator weapons or just give him a worst stunstick which doesnt knock back.

+Support 

Something definitely needs to be done, this job is being used to break the map constantly.

No idea what we could give him as a replacement instead, though... if it's possible to give him a stuckstick with no knockback, i'd support that.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

Something definitely needs to be done, this job is being used to break the map constantly.

No idea what we could give him as a replacement instead, though... if it's possible to give him a stuckstick with no knockback, i'd support that.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support 

This problem lies not in the stun stick, it lies within its user. Under the consideration that this tool may be used in a malicious manner I would suggest that admins and players both keep their eyes out for this behavior.

The removal of the stun stick is only a progression towards a removal of 912 as a whole. At this time 912 doesn't really serve a useful purpose, I would suggest a buff be imposed, perhaps just wipe 912 out of the game entirely because of the amass of problems that come with his insertion.

Edited by Judas

35 minutes ago, Judas said:

-Support 

This problem lies not in the stun stick, it lies within its user. Under the consideration that this tool may be used in a malicious manner I would suggest that admins and players both keep their eyes out for this behavior.

The removal of the stun stick is only a progression towards a removal of 912 as a whole. At this time 912 doesn't really serve a useful purpose, I would suggest a buff be imposed, perhaps just wipe 912 out of the game entirely because of the amass of problems that come with his insertion.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

How about we remove 912, that would be good.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Manager

+/- Support

I think this would be a great idea, but the only t hing is it will have to be replaced with something else or it would become irreverent, I know 912 will sometimes hit the lever for the gas room and breaks it, so I think it should be removed, but it should also be replaced with something. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

22 minutes ago, Bread said:

Maybe just remove SCP-912 altogether

This is a fine idea. SCP 912 is a flawed SCP for our server.

1. He is rarely used in tests

2. His rp is smacking people with stunstick

3. Causes a lot of issues regarding the map

4. People rarely actually attempt to Rp on 912, most if the time it's people minging.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

4. People rarely actually attempt to Rp on 912, most if the time it's people minging.

Agreed. Probably for the best to just take him out and replace him with a less exploitable safe SCP.

RETIRED

4 hours ago, Judas said:

-Support 

Usually they do this just after the restart, when there are just a few people on and no staff.

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

^

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+/- Support, i understand that this would make matters easier for Staff, however it would turn 912 into yet another SCP with just high HP and thats it.

Perhaps it'd be better to revamp the way 912 is meant to be played, instead of him just being in D-Block hitting people all day we can make him actually follow his lore, namely a Police Officer who simply detains people who do illegal things. It would still allow him to roam and do stuff, but he could perhaps do things like search staff for illegal contraband every few minutes?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

912 is consistently causing issues, mainly for GENSEC. Not only does 912 send the elevator flying on the DAILY, he also has insane minge potential. I think that removing the stunstick is a move in the right direction, however, I do agree it needs a replacement.

Or just remove 912 and add a different SCP. 😉

+/- Support
While I understand some of the issues that may arise from the stunstick abuse on the SCP-912 job, I do not believe that it deems it necessary for removal. SCP-912 will be rendered useless without it, and unless he gets a low grade pistol like the P226R, it shouldn't get taken away from it.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

47 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support
While I understand some of the issues that may arise from the stunstick abuse on the SCP-912 job, I do not believe that it deems it necessary for removal. SCP-912 will be rendered useless without it, and unless he gets a low grade pistol like the P226R, it shouldn't get taken away from it.

14 hours ago, Bread said:

Maybe just remove SCP-912 altogether

14 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

I would've supported a rework of 912, being give him a stun gun so he could actually immobilize D Class and cuff them. 912 could give them to research or security for them to do whatever they want with him. Rules state that 912 is supposed to try and arrest, not kill people and people use that stun stick to do damage/kill anyway.