We are experiencing a little bit of lag or crash! - Denied

Skela

What you want to see? - The removal of this screen.

Why should we add it? - Okay, let me be brief, this can kill the player count if people are consistently seeing this screen, not being able to play on the server they possibly invest in too. I know as a representative for the players that, it is a mood killer, seeing the amount of "We are experiencing a little bit of a lag or crash!" Makes not only I, but many people annoyed. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Increase player count, make people actually stay to play. What i highly suggest is having a "We are experiencing a little bit of a lag or crash" text that let us continue or roleplay, just have it where our ranks would be. OR have it program where it does that at the need that they need to pause everything.. If that make sense. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - 

Garry's Mod 4_25_2020 7_35_12 PM.png

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

2 hours ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

+support 

It lags more because they spam f and stop the game

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 minutes ago, th3 said:

Its called the crash screen for a reason. You wouldn't be able to do anything anyways.

If that wasn't there we would just see the other old one. At least with this we can still see the game (kinda) but I wouldn't mind seeing a anti-spam system

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Im sorry but... this is just the Crash Screen right? That means that whenever you see this is when the server is crashing. So, do you rather prefer this screen or the old crash screen?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 4/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, Falxen said:

Im sorry but... this is just the Crash Screen right? That means that whenever you see this is when the server is crashing. So, do you rather prefer this screen or the old crash screen?

i prefer the old crash

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 4/26/2020 at 5:49 AM, MiniLeopard said:

If that wasn't there we would just see the other old one. At least with this we can still see the game (kinda) but I wouldn't mind seeing a anti-spam system

An anti-spam system would be good. Whenever this pops up all I see is people spamming F.

• Like 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

I don't even want to type a response to this, lost so many brain cells. It's a crash screen, it's there for a purpose and it does it's job very well and benefits the server performance a lot. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, Falxen said:

big cat running GIF