Wanted signs - Denied

soulness

What you want to see? -  When you are wanted by the police (Shooting at government officials) you have to RP it out. 

Why should we add it? -  Because It stops government from coming up to you and tazing you out of nowhere . It also adds RP. Ex: Go up to the wanted person and say "Let me see your hands, you match a description of a wanted person." Take His/Her ID and see if its them. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More Rp in the server. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal & Government 

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by soulness
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

+ This would add more RP, and this was a rule before.

+/- Support

Can be abused by criminals. But, many of these scenarios end with mass shootouts because criminals do not want to go to jail. Not just jail time.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 minutes ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

Can be abused by criminals. But, many of these scenarios end with mass shootouts because criminals do not want to go to jail. Not just jail time.

That bald Aussie Guy

I like this idea in theory...

However, my issue is government will ask for id. Crims will either

A. Give them the id and start shooting

B. Just start shooting, causing a mass shootout. 

So - Support from me 

It does make more since but the chances of it ending in a shootout most of the time..

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

So - Support from me 

It does make more since but the chances of it ending in a shootout most of the time..

PoliceRP Manager

I'm seeing this turning into a mass shooting as always. Easier to taze, cuff and take you away than give you the time to get family members to the location ready to mow you down

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

Yeah it would bring more RP but as soon as someone gives there ID it would just turn into a shootout and also if a guy just got done shooting at cops or did a rp where it ended with cops dead the cops would have at least a description of the shooter

On 4/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, Masterson said:

So - Support from me 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-Support

+From past experience in trying to do this, it will either end up with the crim pulling out a gun and starting a shootout or they will stall until their friends arrive and cause a shoot out

+The wanted people usually have a wanted sign for a reason like shooting gov so they will not just comply with the RP and go to jail, they will do anything in their power to escape 

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 4/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, Masterson said:

So - Support from me 

I agree with Masterson here.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

So - Support from me 

-support

RP is fun in all but no crim will just give up without a shootout like he said

On 4/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, Masterson said:

So - Support from me 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 4/25/2020 at 5:25 AM, 100% Frost said:

-Support

Yeah it would bring more RP but as soon as someone gives there ID it would just turn into a shootout and also if a guy just got done shooting at cops or did a rp where it ended with cops dead the cops would have at least a description of the shooter

On 4/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Masterson said:

So - Support from me 

spacer.png

• Head Admin
On 4/25/2020 at 7:25 AM, 100% Frost said:

-Support

On 4/25/2020 at 3:45 AM, Sion said:

I'm seeing this turning into a mass shooting as always. Easier to taze, cuff and take you away than give you the time to get family members to the location ready to mow you down

So - Support from me 

I agree with all these posts there would just be mass shootouts.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:09 AM, richp90xxx said:

-Support

+From past experience in trying to do this, it will either end up with the crim pulling out a gun and starting a shootout or they will stall until their friends arrive and cause a shoot out

+The wanted people usually have a wanted sign for a reason like shooting gov so they will not just comply with the RP and go to jail, they will do anything in their power to escape 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

we had this in about a year ago crimianls   would just abuse it  and shoot hte cops right away with no roleplay at all   i'd love more roleplay on this server  but you got to remember both party's  would have to roleplay it out and we know crims are  bad people  who most of times dont roleplay sorry soulness, also semi-serous roleplay 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

43 minutes ago, Hannah said:

we had this in about a year ago crimianls   would just abuse it  and shoot hte cops right away with no roleplay at all   i'd love more roleplay on this server  but you got to remember both party's  would have to roleplay it out and we know crims are  bad people  who most of times dont roleplay sorry soulness, also semi-serous roleplay 

Yeah when they added this rule a while back most crims would just walk with weapons in there hand and just shoot at police when wanted and almost never rped but if the community want to give it a second shot then ok. I just hope this time around people will rp a lot more. 

-Support

They're gonna get the person's ID and they're gonna mow them down in the meantime

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

i tell all FBI agents to RP out situation already, its also in our SOP. We also always say it at the meetings.

and to be real, most crim don't RP out situation in the first place. this would cause more shootouts, then more RP.

Returning soon 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I think the same issues will stay the same.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor