Entrance Zone Armory - Denied

TG_Kilo

What you want to see? -  I wish to see a keypad added to the button of EZ armory.

Why should we add it? -  It is very easy to open. When CI raid, they may easily open the door and take over the armory and use it as a mini safe haven, which I have seen done once or twice. Whenever there is a mass D-Class breach, they can easily access the armory once they reach EZ. Even if they avoid the LCZ armory.

What are the advantages of having this? -  If LCZ has an armory Keypad, why shouldn't EZ?

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - Paint.thumb.png.ab395ad231b61211e20922642a7414d2.png

• Like 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-Support 

I think this is an unneeded change as CI has an armory on surface to already get them well equipped for the raid before they raid. If it becomes a problem then I think MTF should better guard the armory with strategy.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

I think this is an unneeded change as CI has an armory on surface to already get them well equipped for the raid before they raid. If it becomes a problem then I think MTF should better guard the armory with strategy.

I believe that its not so much about the weapons, but much more about the Armor. Being able to top off on 100 additional armor in the EZ without having to do so much as cracking a keypad, aswell as the amount of HP that can be regained (Which granted, takes time, but still), Because nearly all high-level CI classes have a medkit, and these are often used.

Overall, this allows CI to regain their HP and Armour rather fast, now if they actualy had to do any effort for this it wouldn't be so much of an issue, but it really isn't since they can just walk on in.

So, from me this gets a big +Support on a keypad.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

30 minutes ago, TG_Waffle said:

which I have seen done once or twice.

I dont think it's that huge of a problem if it's been seen once or twice.

Ez armory is our only quick armor source and it's still a high risk one because mtf spawn right next to it. You now have technicians for armor and key cards to open LCZ armory for quick armor.

20 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

21 minutes ago, Falxen said:

I believe that its not so much about the weapons, but much more about the Armor. Being able to top off on 100 additional armor in the EZ without having to do so much as cracking a keypad, aswell as the amount of HP that can be regained (Which granted, takes time, but still), Because nearly all high-level CI classes have a medkit, and these are often used.

Overall, this allows CI to regain their HP and Armour rather fast, now if they actualy had to do any effort for this it wouldn't be so much of an issue, but it really isn't since they can just walk on in.

So, from me this gets a big +Support on a keypad.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

4 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

Ez armory is our only quick armor source

Sorry to reply to my own post, but you just stated the exact reason why this should be in place. An armory isn't suppose to be easily accessible, it should be secured. Also, this shouldn't be quick and easy, raiding us is meant to be a bit challenging since this is a secure site in RP, and should be set out to serve as one

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 minutes ago, TG_Waffle said:

Sorry to reply to my own post, but you just stated the exact reason why this should be in place. An armory isn't suppose to be easily accessible, it should be secured. Also, this shouldn't be quick and easy, raiding us is meant to be a bit challenging since this is a secure site in RP, and should be set out to serve as one

Your spawn secures the location pretty much, if it takes about 30 seconds for a non pro to crack through that door, the chances are for certain that an MTF's nlr ends and comes in kills all the ci cracking armory. This change would make that armory pointless. The armory in lcz is not an issue as gensec either go straight for d block or are much easier to deal with than MTF.

CI also have an armory that MTF can easily access once they enter too, we both have to fight our way to it how ever, balancing things out a bit.

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

It makes sense in RP, but other than that it just annoys non-foundation

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

^
also, if they're holding the armory use the nade's (assuming you're not on a cc) in order to blast them out or to make an effective entrance

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

-support 

Practically speaking CI doesn’t really use that armory. This is because we shouldn’t have taken extreme damage by the time we arrive at the EZ armory. The only time I can think we’ve ever used that armory is on the raid where we took control of the control room, but other than that we don’t go there, so it seems like a waste. 

4 hours ago, TG_Waffle said:

This is for D-Class as well, not just CI

most d-class who make it to ez are armed
and those who do can just be shot

In my opinion it's not worth annoying MTF who want to use it just to stop a D-Class or CI for 30 seconds

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-Support

This is not needed on the server as of right now you have stated that this has happened only once or twice which tells me straight away that it is not a huge issue.

All personnel who have permission to be in EZ would already have access to the armory and as such makes less sense to put a keypad on the door. 

If CI did manage to grab hold of Armory it is not a major treat as it is literately outside of MTF spawn so if MTF work together and push just like how Gensec mass push for Dblock they should be able to get it back.

9 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

^What he said^
If you cared about us using this as a "safe-haven" you would properly defend it.
Kinda like what you guys do outside the 05 room.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

15 minutes ago, Gasss said:

+Support 

Just because they have one on the surface doesn't mean they wont run out of supplies and need to resupply at the armory. I don't see why something equip with guns and medical supplies in Entrance Zone wouldn't have at least some sort of security to get through in a real foundation

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

9 hours ago, Official Orange said:

Your spawn secures the location pretty much, if it takes about 30 seconds for a non pro to crack through that door, the chances are for certain that an MTF's nlr ends and comes in kills all the ci cracking armory. This change would make that armory pointless. The armory in lcz is not an issue as gensec either go straight for d block or are much easier to deal with than MTF.

CI also have an armory that MTF can easily access once they enter too, we both have to fight our way to it how ever, balancing things out a bit.

38 minutes ago, Jakub said:

-support idiotic  idea based on the fact that anyone in ez already has clearance to be in the armory

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support

If CI or D class make it to that armory and armor up or attempt to use it as a "Safe Haven" Use Grenades, all MTF Classes (to my knowledge) have them and they have AoE also if your worried about that Guard it more or better since it is basically right next to MTF spawn they could spawn someone is highly likely to be finishing NLR and so it would be an annoyance to MTF and non Foundation since it would take extra time to Open the door, Close the door, Grab what you need, Open door again, Close Door again. Even so if its only happened once or twice it doesn't seem to happen often then making this suggestion pointless, Another point is that D class most likely are already armed when they reach EZ, Another thing about MTF spawn if you think about it how much time would it take for a MTF fresh off NLR to reach the CI while CI numbers are much less than MTF when CI start dying off and they cant come back while MTF Can

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

24 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

If CI or D class make it to that armory and armor up or attempt to use it as a "Safe Haven" Use Grenades, all MTF Classes (to my knowledge) have them and they have AoE also if your worried about that Guard it more or better since it is basically right next to MTF spawn they could spawn someone is highly likely to be finishing NLR and so it would be an annoyance to MTF and non Foundation since it would take extra time to Open the door, Close the door, Grab what you need, Open door again, Close Door again. Even so if its only happened once or twice it doesn't seem to happen often then making this suggestion pointless, Another point is that D class most likely are already armed when they reach EZ, Another thing about MTF spawn if you think about it how much time would it take for a MTF fresh off NLR to reach the CI while CI numbers are much less than MTF when CI start dying off and they cant come back while MTF Can

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

16 hours ago, Gasss said:

+Support 

Just because they have one on the surface doesn't mean they wont run out of supplies and need to resupply at the armory. I don't see why something equip with guns and medical supplies in Entrance Zone wouldn't have at least some sort of security to get through in a real foundation

It makes sense to have a secure armory in the EZ area +support

• Like 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Manager
17 hours ago, Gasss said:

+Support 

When CI or D Class  run back though and  they kill MTF and if MTF are able to come back from their NLR it would be very easy for people to run in there and use the armory as well. Even if everyone has the clearance level to get in the armory its for Foundation Personnel Only why make it easy to get to. + Support

• Like 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

17 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

-Support

This is not needed on the server as of right now you have stated that this has happened only once or twice which tells me straight away that it is not a huge issue.

All personnel who have permission to be in EZ would already have access to the armory and as such makes less sense to put a keypad on the door. 

If CI did manage to grab hold of Armory it is not a major treat as it is literately outside of MTF spawn so if MTF work together and push just like how Gensec mass push for Dblock they should be able to get it back.