better donor shields - Denied

Jakub

What you want to see? - The donator riot shield to be changed to a much less buggy shield that is more practical and usefull

Why should we add it? - The current shield is extremely buggy and annoying you often glitch through it and aren't actually protected by it.

What are the advantages of having this? - people get a better quality product for their money that is actually usefull

Who is it mainly for? - people who bought the shield

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819166858 https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6547

This addon is already in use by police rp so paying for it is not required and those who play on police rp know how much better this shield is

Current Shield:

avdwsesu.pngl7ld1k7r.pngan1fc14p.png07o98ayz.png

Suggested Shield:

ibualghg.png368aim7i.png

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support +support +support

The riot shield we have right now is basically an item you just pull out for the lulz. 

The only legit tactical strategy i've found to be successful with this thing is to run away from the threat backwards, down a hall while jumping frantically and hope you got lucky enough to equip it somewhere in front of your body instead of inside your body

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

5 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

The riot shield we have right now is basically an item you just pull out for the lulz. 

The only legit tactical strategy i've found to be successful with this thing is to run away from the threat backwards, down a hall while jumping frantically and hope you got lucky enough to equip it somewhere in front of your body instead of inside your body

+Support This shield is cool asf and would make gunfights better.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

7 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

this is what PoliceRP uses, this is an amazing add-on which improved PoliceRP a lot! Highly recommend it for SCPRP!

+Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support, the current one is so ridiculously glitchy that it's barely usable.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 4/22/2020 at 6:13 PM, CanOBeanz said:

What does it mean by deploy? Does that mean you can place on the ground like a barricade? If that's the case, that's awesome.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, CanOBeanz said:

Yep that seems about right.

+Support here.

+support the shield would actually be worth the credits

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+support

Would actually allow me to use the riot shield effectively 

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not want to accept this because the shield we currently have is a donator weapon, and this one in specific is very very effective and can even be deployed on the ground, which would make the situation in D-Block extremely bad, and these would be flat overpowered.

big cat running GIF