Gunther's Red Right Hand Application

Gunther

In Game Name: Gunther / FLESHSTHICC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Rangiatea 

How many Strikes do you have: 1 - For Dissing MTF by calling them inactive multiple times.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I get bored standing around in D-Block all day and would love being a protection detail because even though its the same, at least there's constant movement and something going on. Also, I'm curious what A1 had to do for their time as a branch, so this would definitely give me answers.

Why should we accept you: As far as combat skills go, I'm top notch. Ask COL Mind, I'm a beast with the bat. I've been able to take on multiple armed D-Class at 30% HP and walk away without a scratch. I'm also cunning and a strategist, I know the smartest ways to take on an enemy or enemies while suffering minor injuries and causalities. If 682 is breached, I get on Stealth Op. If CI is raiding, I get on Demo Expert to prep traps and block off hallways to limit their progression and movement in and out of the facility. If D-Class are rioting heavily, I get on OPSF. When it comes to my FLESHSTHICC persona, I'm one of the biggest threats to Gensec due to my melee skills and being able to maximize damage to Gensec during each rush. Having someone like me who can hold my own against multiple enemies while protecting someone would be a great and smart addition. I'm a team player and am good with just about any weapon, know when to advance, when to fall back, and having been MTF Command and RCF Command, I know how to recontain SCPs like the back of my hand, and which targets are best to pursue first, if any. As far as mood and how I react to death, I'm making an attempt to not care as much if and when I die. Its only when I'm really trying that I get angry and even so, I don't verbalize it, as much. I admit, I'm not perfect and I do have my moments, but I'm making a conscience effort to fix this issues. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

I've been able to take on multiple armed D-Class at 30% HP and walk away without a scratch

Well its not hard to kill D-class when they only have 30 HP

I'm one of the biggest threats to Gensec

I agree

As far as mood and how I react to death, I'm making an attempt to not care as much if and when I die

Ok jokes aside.
When This happens and I dont see see you in OOC say things like "OMG will someone plz Nerf [insert branch or weapon here]" I'll come back and give a big fat support till than

-support

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

Well its not hard to kill D-class when they only have 30 HP

Well no, I meant I had 30 HP.

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

When This happens and I dont see see you in OOC say things like "OMG will someone plz Nerf [insert branch or weapon here]" I'll come back and give a big fat support till than

When have I ever said that? 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

-support 

you got a strike for dissing MTF, and the right hand man job is basically A1 which is MTF. So I think you have to much hatred towards MTF to have access to this job.

I suggest you wait some longer until you reapply

10 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

-support 

you got a strike for dissing MTF, and the right hand man job is basically A1 which is MTF. So I think you have to much hatred towards MTF to have access to this job.

This was nearly a month ago when I was stressed out over being incompetent at my job and various other reasons. I have since then apologized to MTF Commanders and have been trying to help their branch rather than whine and bitch about it. I don't hate them at all, it was just coming from a combination of personal issues and me feeling like I was failing as a Captain.

• Laughing 2

200.gif

-support i've seen you be very immature and complain about many different things including mtf 

Just now, Gunther said:

This was nearly a month ago when I was stressed out over being incompetent at my job and various other reasons. I have since then apologized to MTF Commanders and have been trying to help their branch rather than whine and bitch about it. I don't hate them at all, it was just coming from a combination of personal issues and me feeling like I was failing as a Captain.

yeah i don't think you can be trusted guarding 05 if you diss people when your stressed out, someone who gets assigned such important tasks need to be trusted to behave appropriately.

1 minute ago, starr said:

K Ok GIF by Originals

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

20 minutes ago, Jakub said:

yeah i don't think you can be trusted guarding 05 if you diss people when your stressed out, someone who gets assigned such important tasks need to be trusted to behave appropriately.

Calling a branch inactive and carrying out a task are two very different things. Also, I'm not going to say I'm perfect, I've had my moments, but obviously I care and want to change as I've made a conscience effort to stop myself from doing this and dissing in general. To look at my negatives is one thing, and its easy to do so, but at least look at both sides of the coin before a decision is made. Thank you.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

You shouldn’t be replying to your own app in the first place 

-Support

Thats only real for Staff apps

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

You shouldn’t be replying to your own app in the first place 

-Support

Sorry my guy.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 4/19/2020 at 4:50 AM, BlueToxicTank said:

-support 

Sorry, but dangs correct here

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 4/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, BlueToxicTank said:

-support 

On 4/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, Rabbit said:

Whenever I am in a ts channel with you in it I hear you get mad at some weapon for example the halloween scythe or the christmas hammer when they were release. 

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

On 4/18/2020 at 3:50 PM, BlueToxicTank said:

-support 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic