Skela

Staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Staff

• yes
    • No

What is your steam name?:  (GL) WHO R U

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_01:165988481

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Once a Gaming Light Staff.

What date did you start playing in the community? Jan/16/19

What date did you make your forums account: Feb16/19

Current rank on server: Silver Donator Rank

How many warns do you have on the server: 7 Warns.  Some of them a year old.

772753586_GarrysMod4_15_202011_38_23AM.thumb.png.83cc576c5071154bfefa11f2eb7b9e88.png

Have you donated: Many times.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community: Nah

Have you read the staff guidelines: Read the Staffbook & MOTD

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Nah

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

My personality is well suited for a staffing position. I had experience with being a staff member, as I used to be a staff member in this particular server. Being an Ex-Senior Mod / Supposed to be trained Admin. I'm able to be launched right back into the staffing team. I've read the MOTD rules, and the Staff guidelines. Already knowing the state of the server, and will put in all effort to enforce the rules and being a role model for other people. My absolute goal is to be fair and enjoyable for both sides of the argument. I’m quick to cast my opinions and able to work together with other staff members. My relationship with people on the server is what I believe is pretty well. And I'm about the business and work with everything through the whole way. I feel I owe SMT, for the ability to keep me in the branch and lead on with no in game access. The best I can do to give back what I owe is to work with them in a staffing position. I always push myself to take up the responsibility , making me have an ambition to help out the server, the best I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin site all they do is curse at you? 

1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

Disrespect as a whole. But if it’s some “immersion” roleplay talk, will lean more towards verbal.

2x RDM/RDA - Formal Warning + Jail (300 Seconds)

The 2x and 3x, may be depending on the situation. If it’s more than the average amount, going straight to 3x. Based on how I view it.

3x RDM/RDA - Formal Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)

Large amounts of RDM, will double check with a mod or an admin.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

a90.gif

(Plus you've only been back a day, get some more time under your belt before reapplying imo)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Jesus lol, Aleks you’ve gotta improve on this format, but overall I do slightly agree with Hoovy. You have only been back for a day after a long LOA/MIA, but you’ve also proven that you’re a great, mature guy. This is because you’re a CMDR and you’re dedicated to GL. I don’t believe you should apply immediately after a long LOA, but you definitely are qualified to on the staff team. +/- support. 

4 hours ago, October said:

Jesus lol, Aleks you’ve gotta improve on this format, but overall I do slightly agree with Hoovy. You have only been back for a day after a long LOA/MIA, but you’ve also proven that you’re a great, mature guy. This is because you’re a CMDR and you’re dedicated to GL. I don’t believe you should apply immediately after a long LOA, but you definitely are qualified to on the staff team. +/- support. 

Skela, you're a great person, but you just came back from an extremely long LOA. I personally recommend you show that you are active on the server and spend some more time back, and reapply in 2 weeks.

lol, lmao even

Fam, I think you'd be pretty good but, like everyone says, get that activity back up again and reapply again in a few weeks ❤️ 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

15 hours ago, October said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, October said:

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/16/2020 at 2:08 AM, Bread said:

Skela, you're a great person, but you just came back from an extremely long LOA. I personally recommend you show that you are active on the server and spend some more time back, and reapply in 2 weeks.

Neutral +/- 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Just give yourself a bit more time to get back into the server Skela 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."