14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jack Be LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Police Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: SM Jack Hugs 1A84

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over Two Weeks from my Knowledge. 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warns

Why should you be promoted: I strongly believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because of a multitude of reasons. It all starts with a dedication to the department. It has been an incredible honor serving just the Police Force and representing the standard for what a police officer should be. That standard including being devoted to the work, which means me spending hours on the server daily playing as an Officer. Giving every person the same Role Play interaction that they deserve; to not break RP at any time. Being fair and impartial, giving everyone a fair shake at justice not turning a blind eye. Not to mention being human, and understanding things out of their control happen. This includes lag, distractions out of game, stress, and anything that can affect someone. That is a very important reason why it is crucial to treat everyone with respect and honesty. Through all my time here have given the utmost respect to everyone who plays on the server, no matter what. Granted we all do have our bad days, and there were situations I handled more poorly than others. But I always have and will continue to own up to my mistakes and learn from them to continue forward. Another important role to me is training cadets. I am very happy and admit to training anyone I can! It is so incredible to see one of your Cadets work their way up the ranks, having integrity, honor, loyalty to doing the right thing. Day one, the cadets have to get and understand what the server is, and how we operate as one big team. That is why I stick with my cadets to teach them the ways of the server, because if they don't get taught, how will our next generation of officers learn? I also have a firm belief in the guidelines set forth by the department. I follow our SOP's word for word and also advise others to do the same. Also leading by example is huge with civilians and younger officers. If they see you run a stop sign, that imprints that it is ok to do small infractions such as that. Why I like to politely let officers know that they are indeed being watched, and need to follow all traffic, or related rules to the T. All around, I have gotten offers for Tack units but I honestly want to imprint my legacy with one Unit,  Police. I am fully committed to the police department, to Reach Higher as an officer. I Reach Higher so that others around me so they can know, they are part of a department who has their back and ear. The Importance I stress to all is to keep all interactions professional, as it is an RP server. As for disciple, I take a friendly approach to talk to them and hear both sides. I believe as command you have to listen to what your officers have to say, but instead of yelling, telling and explaining what they did wrong helps more with learning than other styles. Being command is about being able to be the best of the department, being able to lead. I show my skills every day to everyone on why being a Police Officer is the best. But I also want to help others grown in the department as I have. I fully believe all officers are great officers and will do everything in my power as I have, to see that all succeed!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I Understand

Permission: Colonel Eternity

Edited by Jack Hugs

+support

- active

- mature

- would be a good fit for LT

good luck

LT Springs 1L40

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, springs.exe said:

+support

- active

- mature

- would be a good fit for LT

good luck

LT Springs 1L40

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-support

+active

+good guy

-needs more time as SM,you were promoted two weeks ago.

-you need just more time in the server in general, you have been in PD for less than a month.

- needs to learn more,again you just need to wait. You need more experience before joining LC and you need experience in LC to judge and help others.

Applicants must have been their rank for at least 3 weeks if applying for Lieutenant or Captain-application rules and guidlines

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/-

Hi Jack, 

I'm not going to go into positives because there's a lot you are good at. However you have not waited the minimum of 2 weeks. I can not give my full support until that time. 

COL Eternity 

I'm in the same boat as Eternity here; I would 100% give you a +support, but I do think you should have waited a bit more for the 3 week deadline.

Good luck Jack!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+/- Support

+Active
+Good Guy
+Good fit for Lieutenant
-Hasn't been a SM for long
-Possibly more experience

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in PD and possibly PD command.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

18 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

-support

+active

+good guy

-needs more time as SM,you were promoted two weeks ago.

-you need just more time in the server in general, you have been in PD for less than a month.

- needs to learn more,again you just need to wait. You need more experience before joining LC and you need experience in LC to judge and help others.

Applicants must have been their rank for at least 3 weeks if applying for Lieutenant or Captain-application rules and guidlines

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

19 hours ago, Asuka said:

+/- Support

+Active
+Good Guy
+Good fit for Lieutenant
-Hasn't been a SM for long
-Possibly more experience

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in PD and possibly PD command.

On 4/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/-

Hi Jack, 

I'm not going to go into positives because there's a lot you are good at. However you have not waited the minimum of 2 weeks. I can not give my full support until that time. 

COL Eternity 

MAJ Tayson Terry 1L27

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

-Support 

ok sorry to ruin the train here but in my opinion you just simply have not been PD for as long as I feel you should be. Like I still remember you as a OFC and SNR not because you did something great just because it just was not that long ago.

nothing personal...

Good luck

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Big! -Support

Jack you are AMAZING at your job BUT! You have been promoted from literally CPL to SM in a month, I do believe this is because you are friends with some of the command and experience IRL I believe. I think you NEED to sit in the pool for a little while longer before being promoted...again.

Also your activity could use a lot of work.

You can also get a little bit of an attitude sometimes and that gets in the way of department relations.

- Support

• Reasons above. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/14/2020 at 11:13 AM, Zage said:

-Support 

ok sorry to ruin the train here but in my opinion you just simply have not been PD for as long as I feel you should be. Like I still remember you as a OFC and SNR not because you did something great just because it just was not that long ago.

nothing personal...

Good luck

Changing to a -Support, Sorry Jack your a great officer but after reading the comments and seeing how you been promoted from CPL to SM in 1 month I think you should wait a little bit longer as an SM

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4