Cold Silver Clarification - Denied

killermankey

What you want to see? - Motd Clarify whether E11 ColdSilver can get Fear RPed or not

Why should we add it? - while it is said by E11 they can not be Fear RPed the motd says literaly nothing about it. It does state with SCPs and as a main rule you can get fear rped.

What are the advantages of having this? - stop confusion

Who is it mainly for? - mtf, CI

Links to any content - N/A

RETINA BURN BOI

I mean, they are practicaly robots right? Ya cant really make a robot feel fear.

However, maybe for balance in that regard rules can be tweeked so that Shades are  also immume to FearRP?

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

13 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support 

Necessary

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

I mean, its a robot right? Ya cant really make a robot feel fear.

However, maybe for balance in that regard rules can be tweeked so that Shades are  also immume to FearRP?

If he’s a robot then that means he can be hacked then made to fight for CI then no? Because nothing is immune to being hacked

7 minutes ago, hoopsure said:

If he’s a robot then that means he can be hacked then made to fight for CI then no? Because nothing is immune to being hacked

Not a Robot. And 079 is unable to be hacked.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

You cannot FearRP Coldsilver, final word unless said otherwise. Yes it's great idea to put something in the MOTD for this, would make sense. 

Anyway No you cannot "hack" them, that's not how they work since they are not robots. Maybe the better suggestion would be to release documents of what they actual are, to help people understand. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

46 minutes ago, Calamity said:

You cannot FearRP Coldsilver, final word unless said otherwise. Yes it's great idea to put something in the MOTD for this, would make sense. 

Anyway No you cannot "hack" them, that's not how they work since they are not robots. Maybe the better suggestion would be to release documents of what they actual are, to help people understand. 

seems kinda broken to me tho kinda op                 power gaming 100000

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Why is this a suggestion? This sounds like a question for SMT. According to me, CS can be captured by FearRP. However, CS should never not have a gun out. 

1 hour ago, frog said:

seems kinda broken to me tho kinda op                 power gaming 100000

How professional.

4 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

They're not Robots.

You created the approved lore that we still use @Kratos™, so you can explain how they work.

Whether or not SMT wants to backtrack on how CS operates, MOTD clarification is needed apparently. But this post isn't. This looks like a (MTF-CI) dog-pile to me and this post isn't the place to argue if they can or not. The suggestion only states a MOTD clarification.

+support on MOTD Clarification

-support on arguing

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

22 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

Why is this a suggestion? This sounds like a question for SMT. According to me, CS can be captured by FearRP. However, CS should never not have a gun out. 

How professional.

You created the approved lore that we still use @Kratos™, so you can explain how they work.

Whether or not SMT wants to backtrack on how CS operates, MOTD clarification is needed apparently. But this post isn't. This looks like a (MTF-CI) dog-pile to me and this post isn't the place to argue if they can or not. The suggestion only states a MOTD clarification.

+support on MOTD Clarification

-support on arguing

For the sake of this conversation, and noting as this is purely OOC and no information from the documents are to be expressed in-game.

Cold Silver Operators are the Children of a small percentage of Mutated Population found after a SCP-008 outbreak in [REDACTED]. The mutants embryos would die after two months, so SCP 500 was introduced, which is why there's only a handful of CS Units. The Mutagen that affected their Parents made them stronger and faster than normal Humans by a factor of about 2. After birth they were immediately indoctrinated into the Foundation via SCP-061 which causes them to have undying loyalty to the Foundation. Their Armor is a Powersuit with it's own Reactor and it's own OS, but that's another story on it's own.

I have no opinion in this Suggestion as it would be biased

So, they're not Robots. Think of them more as Mind Controlled Walking Tumors 

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

no one is immune to fear Rp. 
if coldsilver is unable to be fear rped. Then fuck it imma have my shades boys not get fear rp 🤔.

anyways yes no one is immune 

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

You cannot FearRP Coldsilver, final word unless said otherwise. 

Also I don’t think you have that type of power to be saying that. That’s in my opinion.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

44 minutes ago, Skela said:

no one is immune to fear Rp. 
if coldsilver is unable to be fear rped. Then fuck it imma have my shades boys not get fear rp 🤔.

NGL i think if coldsilver cant be fearrped, then no special ops units/special forces should be able to.