Report on ViperKimgAccepted

Sion

Your in game name: Sion

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:161096629

The player's in game name: ViperKimg

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:157110347

What did the player do: ViperKimg RDM'ed me and the left the server while I was AFK (not much else to say)

Evidence (required):  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1851241151

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1851241029

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for RDM in spawn

Any extra information: This report is not made in spite of the report against me. Im  not doign this because I have a grudge, it just isnt allowed and that why Im doing it

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

Evidence shows RDM. Awaiting Vipers side though.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

evidence shows 

looks like viper has had a grudge on you and has been targeting you 

but I still need vipers side 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

The pictures of the logs are really confusing to me. I don't understand why all those models are there. 

As for my reasoning, I got on at about 5:30 this morning ready to get on the server. I checked the forums for a little while and did some research and I thought about making a report on Sion for disrespect on the forums. I figured he would be in-game, as this is typically around when he is active. I decided I would like to talk to him about it in-game first and just have a conversation about it. I saw he was there but he was on citizen and I was just hoping he wasn't AFK. I used voice chat to ask him a few times in he was online and he didn't respond. About this time my song I was listening to had stopped. I asked a few more times if he was AFK, etc. He didn't respond so I killed him to try to get his attention. With him dead, I tried to alt+tab to my youtube tab to change the song. In the process, I accidentally hit the Windows key and tab and went to my second desktop. I didn't know I could do that so getting back was not easy and in the process of doing it, I hit my disconnect bind on gmod. I decided not to worry about getting back on because it takes sometimes 30 minutes just for my gmod to even find the server, and I just made the forums post instead, which I later decided to turn into a forums report instead.

Edited by ViperKimg
Punctuation

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 minute ago, CrawlingBlackSkin said:

I dont think that is a excuse to kill a citizen afk in spawn.

I thought if I killed him that he might notice it better on his screen than a tiny message or speech box. I thought then that he would tab back in or something so we could talk.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

4 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

I thought if I killed him that he might notice it better on his screen than a tiny message or speech box. I thought then that he would tab back in or something so we could talk.

Even  though you wanted his attention  sadly  I'll have to go with +support at the end of the day rdm is rdm

+support 

Viper it’s your responsibility as staff to follow the rules you should know killing someone without any reason is considered rdm (random death match) if you cannot upkeep this responsibility then you should consider you future in the staff team as it is one of our jobs to enforce the rules and make sure no one brakes them. Your not setting a good example by doing this even if it was to get his attention. It is also very suspicious to have a disconnect bind but that’s just my opinion. I have nothing against you viper but you should really get your act together  and follow the rules because they were clearly broken  

Edited by Max Holland

7 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Viper it’s your responsibility as staff to follow the rules you should know killing someone without any reason is considered rdm (random death match) if you cannot upkeep this responsibility then you should consider you future in the staff team as it is one of our jobs to enforce the rules and make sure no one brakes them. Your not setting a good example by doing this even if it was to get his attention. It is also very suspicious to have a disconnect bind but that’s just my opinion. I have nothing against you viper but you should really get your act together  and follow the rules because they were clearly broken  

spacer.png

On 9/1/2019 at 10:31 AM, [GL] Alpha said:

+Support

evidence shows 

looks like viper has had a grudge on you and has been targeting you 

but I still need vipers side 

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I