D-class CC's Have NLR - Accepted

Chief_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - D-class CC's Hav ing NLR

Why should we add it? - THEY ARE TOOOO OP WITH THEIR GUNS

What are the advantages of having this? - Gensec wont be overrun as much

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788168425 Gensec lost d-block due to the CC's.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 minutes ago, WhoTFisAlbino 'sups.gg' said:

+ This is seriously out of hand its A being abused with them spawn camping and B causing constant attacks on the GENSEC.

Also can we make it to the only person that can use the class is the one that paid for it.

@WhoTFisAlbino 'sups.gg' idk about that one other people pay 20$ to join the cc. They would need to be refunded

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, WhoTFisAlbino 'sups.gg' said:

+ This is seriously out of hand its A being abused with them spawn camping and B causing constant attacks on the GENSEC.

Also can we make it to the only person that can use the class is the one that paid for it.

Also For D class CC's they should get their own cells to spawn in to have text screens saying that because they're on their CC they have to wait a NLR

HUGE + Support

These D Class riots are really getting out of hand, and are causing handicaps to multiple different branches, such as research, and gensec. It is also driving away our new players which is vital to the wellbeing of the server. 

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

- Support
People did not pay $80+ for a D class cc knowing it won't have NLR to just randomly get NLR. Gensec and other branches have had updates for better guns to go against the riots + the new magnetic lockdown. I see no point in adding this besides some of the classes having way to much overpowered guns.

11 hours ago, Nexieys said:

- Support
People did not pay $80+ for a D class cc knowing it won't have NLR to just randomly get NLR. Gensec and other branches have had updates for better guns to go against the riots + the new magnetic lockdown. I see no point in adding this besides some of the classes having way to much overpowered guns.

They make the class knowing that at any time it can be changed for better or worse. 

+Support from me

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

11 hours ago, Nexieys said:

- Support

The problem is that htey will try to get better weapons after that. After the sledgehammer nerf they may try to get a more OP melee. They pay for the class but their jobs are TOOOO OP.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

The CC'S just Everytime they rush they kill 1-3 Guards on AVERAGE AND take full focus off everyone to kill, 3 Gensec down and no NLR He can come up and clear them again and again.

Gensec currently are struggling to fight non CC'S But once they got on (Especially since theres three D class CC'S (Active)  It's mayhem.

Trap.—

giphy.gif