Should I be promoted to Lt   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Lt

• Yes
    • No

Name: SM War Gamer 1D44

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148427089

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 and 3/4 of a week it will become 4 on November 26th of the year 2018

Rank Wanted: Lt

How many warns do you have? 0

Capture.JPG.3d2f3d6f8f73b0a875e12b6727136bf9.JPG

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I should be promoted to lieutenant for my constant activity and dedication to the force ever since I first joined GL PRP. I use to be apart of a Serious PRP server which is why I'm a little strict on situations since I used to be a Police Commissioner myself. But from being a supervisor I have learned that not everything requires a demotion, but sometimes just a helping hand to get on your feet and keep going. And because of that, I will dedicate most of my time not only to RP but helping others rise to great heights. I will be a role model for supervisors and other members of the department by showing them that failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough. But I'm not afraid to crack down on things that need to be fixed like all SGT+ training, not just one SGT. Overall I want to help our department and it's members succeed in their dreams and fixing their flaws to make one, whole, and a unified Police department.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

When voting yes/no please put reasons in the comments otherwise your vote will be voided.

And if you want to voice any criticism please feel free to do so it's always appreciated!

Edited by War Gamer
Fixed a grammar issue I overlooked

spacer.png

-----support 

-very mingey 

-only recently active, i would wait some more time 

- very aggressive towards me and other members of PD 

-Doesnt train/help officers 

-some times need to think about what your saying before you say it.

---no poll...

+GOOD LUCK

1 minute ago, cherry force said:

+/- support

I feel like I remember you being mingy/not acting appropriately. I will see how our interactions are in the near future before taking a hard stance.

Decent app

Low warns

Guess we will see if we interact. Best of luck 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

+/- support

I feel like I remember you being mingy/not acting appropriately. I will see how our interactions are in the near future before taking a hard stance.

Decent app

Low warns

Guess we will see if we interact. Best of luck 

4 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• You have not been SM for 4 weeks (Your were LCPL 2 weeks ago, post on police officer guide)
  • Not enough time as SM

OO

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• You have not been SM for 4 weeks (Your were LCPL 2 weeks ago, post on police officer guide)
  • Not enough time as SM
  • PROOF

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu