Should I be CPT  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Captain

• Yes
    • No

Name: LT Chad 1B99

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:66578410

Current rank: LT 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  2 Weeks 3 Days

Rank Wanted: CPT 

How many warns do you have? 0 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  

Why do I believe I deserve the rank of Captain, I’ve been as active as I possibly can always assisting and helping my department to the fullest of my abilities. It is three weeks of being a Lieutenant. I’ve experienced and dealt with many scenarios that have helped me become a better command member. I’ve handled about 27 officer complaints and properly dealt with them based on the circumstances, I wouldn’t consider myself a mean person I’m very understanding and I understand that officers make mistakes. I’ve had to demote some officers based on their actions on duty and I made sure they were fully aware of what they did wrong and how they could fix it, Throughout all these scenarios I have maintained a calm demeanor always understanding and listening to both sides before I make a decision I believe it’s very important to stay calm and collective throughout this process. I’ve also done a lot of positive things in the departments such as promotions and training, I promoted dozens of officers. I am always on and I see which officers are doing a good job and deserve a promotion. I’m constantly training and assisting with PD meetings. I’d consider myself a proactive Lieutenant I always go the extra step. With meetings always discuss important issues that I think need to be addressed make sure the officers clearly understand what they can do to fix an issue. I’ve also set up many checkpoints, I take joy in this because it’s nice to get good community interaction and make sure everyone has their drivers license and registration up-to-date. Just because I’ve gotten the command position doesn’t mean I avoid my normal duties like I said previously I still train and I still find great joy in it, I also take officer is on ride alongs preferably the newer officer so I can give them good pointers. Obtaining the position of Captain with in the police department would only further increase what I could do, honestly I’m interested in holding my own PD meetings, I believe I can bring new topics and training to the meetings such things including more advanced tactics, roleplay skills, traffic stops, along with proper radio etiquette. These are just a few things I could bring to the meetings. As a captain I promise to maintain great activity along with representing the police department in a positive way while on duty I’m never rude, always being very polite and respectful I think I would excel at the position of Captain.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

+ support

Active

Professional

Good at solving disputes and dealing with both good and mingy pd

Also, I would personally consider him a dank meme lord worthy of captain for what  its worth.

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Activity in-game and in TS is good.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Respectful and friendly.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Great supervisor when on duty.
  • Application is decent and has good effort.
  • Deserves a chance.

Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Deserves a chance.

Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

7 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Deserves a chance.

Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

Chad has shown great leadership and professionalism to the department. Good luck. 

- CPT Tom Brown 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-great LT and great friend 

- knows how to be a good leader 

-good  app 

-good luck 

+support 

very friendly 

knows when to give punishments and not to 

congratssss 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Overall Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional 
  • Friendly 
  • Decent App.
  • Helps Officer's
  • Time as LT is low

You deserve a chance as Captain! Good luck! ? 

~Captain Matthew 1A25

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• 2 weeks later...