Game Theorist's Application

[GL] Game Theorist

Should LCPL Adam 1A21 Or Game Theorist become trial mod?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should LCPL Adam 1A21 Or Game Theorist become trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: LCPL Adam 1A21

2. What is your steam name?: Game Theorist

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:95295033

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have had many experiences with staffing. Back in 2016 there was a cinema server called "Bolo Out CINEMA" it had at least 20 people on it constantly. Unfortunately the server was shut down in mid 2017 due to the owner moving to college.  I learned proper staffing technique, protocols, rules, and many situations any admin at some point will have to deal with. With this I had experiences with Hackers, people who were non compliant or (Trolling). The owner was VERY strict, we had to have a retrain every month! I am VERY familiar with training and I am positive training will be very familiar due to my past experience.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) When I created my forums account (August 2, 2018)

6. What date did you make your forums account? (August 2, 2018)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None! Proud to say that!

9. Have you donated?   No sadly, planning to though.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes! I am always ready with this on hand!

12. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I am very mature and professional I also believe that with my modding capabilities I have the experience that it would take to guide me through my time as a moderator. I have been on this server since August 2nd and have been playing continuously ever since then. I have been seeking new opportunities such as BSI and the Police. I attend almost every tryout and know the Admin, Moderators, and the community very well. I have been pulled aside many times for seperate cases that involve suspects in the PD aka sits. I am also ALWAYS recording during my time at gaminglight! That I think shows my responsibility as a person because I know that the admins can better help me in situations if I have a video on hand. Also when I am recording I help the community of gaminglight. There have been numerous  cases where I recorded something or someone's incident and helped them get their  point across to the admin. I have no warns and have received a rank of LCPL for good behavior and activity in the City Of Rockford. Also my time here there has been many observations of admins doing their jobs.  I have seen no abuse or any  sort of foul play or (unfairness) in admins that I have seen. I can tell you now that they know what the hell they are doing! I realized I know what I am getting myself into im determined and ready to make a change to the Gaminglight Community.     

15. .How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would immediately remove them from their position using admin command !bring <player username> and take them to a sit instantly. If all they did was curse at me and refuse to  speak to me I would minge them using the command !minge <player username> <amount of time> for 10000 seconds (due to the handbook and admins I have observed).  If their actions had continued I would  warn for staff dis.  ( I have dealt with many cases like this using similar commands.)                                                                                                                                     HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!

spacer.png

Are you perhaps Adam Ashford, please be honest with me. This is a very new account, and I need to know if you made this new account to get the heat off your back. LCPL Adam 1A21 was possibly @Ad0ne‘s (Adam ashford’s) callsign. Please be honest so then I can make a decision, but since your account is new I’m not sure if you’re either new or this is a new account. 

@Game Theorist all I ask is that you be truthful if you are Adam Ashford. Lying will get you in trouble, and also I have no issue with the guy. I just prefer the truth. 

10 minutes ago, October said:

Are you perhaps Adam Ashford, please be honest with me. This is a very new account, and I need to know if you made this new account to get the heat off your back. LCPL Adam 1A21 was possibly @Ad0ne‘s (Adam ashford’s) callsign. Please be honest so then I can make a decision, but since your account is new I’m not sure if you’re either new or this is a new account. 

@Game Theorist all I ask is that you be truthful if you are Adam Ashford. Lying will get you in trouble, and also I have no issue with the guy. I just prefer the truth. 

Hey man! I am not Adam Ashford and have never heard of him before. Note: I would never lie I am true to my word I am a religions folk and stay truthful.  I do understand that my account is fairly new and your suspicions for me being this person if it helps I dont know his age difference but im 13.  Thanks for commenting and reading my app! Truly appreciate it.

Edited by Game Theorist 1A27
More explaination.

spacer.png

+support, while you have a newer account that can be overlooked. You reminded me of Adam Ashford who was an asshole to say the least. Overall I’m sorry for the hassle with Adam Ashford and stuff, but basically, I think you deserve to be staff and you will be an honest and kind guy. 

-Support

• I don't see you on much
  • Application needs more effort
  • Trial-Moderators cannot minge for "10000"
  • Your pretty new to the community, I suggest for you to get well known among the community.
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

3 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Your pretty new to the community, I suggest for you to get well known among the community.
  • Good Luck

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Well the only reason I'm not supporting this is because you need to be more known around the community. I know who you are, and I know that you are a good roleplayer, and don't break many rules, but you need to make yourself known and get out there!

I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, but not many others know you, so good luck!

-Support

• Inactive On The Forums, Team-speak and In Game
  • I've Never Seen You Online Before
  • Trial Moderators Can Not Minge For That Long
  • A Few Basic Grammar Mistakes
  • Quite New On The Server

Overall Good Luck ❤️

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

Overall Good Luck ❤️

- Support Reason Above 

2 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

Well the only reason I'm not supporting this is because you need to be more known around the community. I know who you are, and I know that you are a good roleplayer, and don't break many rules, but you need to make yourself known and get out there!

I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, but not many others know you, so good luck!

logan2.png

11 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

13 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/31/2018 at 6:53 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

-Support

• I see you on the server, but not as often.
  • #15 is not really correct, you cannot minge someone for 10,000 Seconds.
  • Replied to own application.
  • Application could use more effort.
  • TeamSpeak activity needs to improve alongside with in-game.
  • Forums activity needs to definitely improve. Post more things on the forums!

Overall, you deserve a chance on being staff. But I just don't think you are ready yet to become one. I think you should be well known on the community as you are pretty new, and improve your in-game, forums and TeamSpeak activity. Other than that, best of luck in your app!

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, Danny Muller said:

-Support

Overall Good Luck ❤️

On 8/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

5 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

• I see you on the server, but not as often.
  • #15 is not really correct, you cannot minge someone for 10,000 Seconds.
  • Replied to own application.
  • Application could use more effort.
  • TeamSpeak activity needs to improve alongside with in-game.
  • Forums activity needs to definitely improve. Post more things on the forums!

Overall, you deserve a chance on being staff. But I just don't think you are ready yet to become one. I think you should be well known on the community as you are pretty new, and improve your in-game, forums and TeamSpeak activity. Other than that, best of luck in your app!

• Fame locked this topic