Jack Ron False Warn

Mazgrid

You In-Game: Mazgrid

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105928403

The Admin's steam name (If you know it): Jack Ron

What warning did you receive: RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Here are ALL of my warns. From the days my sister got on my steam account without my permission to this very day: 4EF77F8A8593AED4D37E42CD83C3C5D8230ABB58

Here is an example of my point/what happened: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazgrid/screenshot/968724911462912834

Here is the driveway to PD which IS STILL KOS: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazgrid/screenshot/968724911462914384

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe it was a false warn/lazy admin sit because It IS NOT RDM to kill someone on PD property. If someone is on the PD driveway and body blocking, Minging, Micspamming, breaking NLR 4 times, etc. and HAS BEEN TOLD BY STAFF TO STOP OR THE STAFF THEM SELF WILL KILL THEM, yet they continue to come back. myself, CERT SGT Huner, LT Velvet, CPT Dane and many other Law Enforcement Officials tell them to leave and stop and they keep NITRP'ing. I was not sad or missed being on GamingLight AT ALL when I was deployed in Iraq because of the stupid shit like this happening. When I just got back last night I said "sure, i'll give GL another chance." but within being on GL for under 2 hours, I already feel the same way I did before I was sent to Iraq. This is the shit that pisses off so many legit players. We try so hard to be the best but sometimes even staff themselves fuck it up when we trust them the most. I am specifically pissed off because I have not had a warn for over 3 months until today. I've been on GamingLight for 2 years and I honestly feel as if the 3rd year anniversary will not come at all. (and yes, I know the evidence is shit, So don't tell me what I already know.)

Any extra information: If you think being on PD driveway is "not KOS" you're actually fucking stupid. I'll just go stand on your drive-way and when you tell me to leave i'll say "no, you said the driveway is not your property. I'm not leaving ever" then you tell me what you think is your property. (and this is an actual U.S. Law saying that the Driveway to one's house, work, hobbyist, etc. IS APART OF THE PROPERTY)

Edited by Mazgrid

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

-Seems like a half a$$ed sit

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Hi!

So I have been through over 600 sits in the past week and I can't seem to remember this specific one. You also haven't given enough evidence as stated below.

On your report, you didn't have any evidence of the warn and I record everything so I have evidence of the sit. But I can't find the date for it because of that and I can't find why you got warned. But on top of that, you don't even have any evidence of what happened and could be making that all put. So if you put evidence of it I will reply with my video if I was recording at the time.

Also, everyone makes mistakes now and then and you haven't had a warn for over 2 months you said but its fine to get one extra warn.

-Support

-You were not  a cop

-you should just be doing something different then just shooting people at pd anyway 

-If hey was breaking those rules then thats what staff is for if it continues to happen 

-Just because someone tells you to kill them doesn't mean that if  they continue to do it then call staff

-lacks evidence 

13 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

Any extra information: If you think being on PD driveway is "not KOS" you're actually fucking stupid. I'll just go stand on your drive-way and when you tell me to leave i'll say "no, you said the driveway is not your property. I'm not leaving ever" then you tell me what you think is your property. (and this is an actual U.S. Law saying that the Driveway to one's house, work, hobbyist, etc. IS APART OF THE PROPERTY)

And honestly as a staff member stand point the fact that you are disrespecting people in a application. (Very unprofessional) this should be denied. Also you have no evidence that you were a cop so I mean you arent in the right at this point. 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

23 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-You were not  a cop

-you should just be doing something different then just shooting people at pd anyway 

-If hey was breaking those rules then thats what staff is for if it continues to happen 

-Just because someone tells you to kill them doesn't mean that if  they continue to do it then call staff

-lacks evidence 

And honestly as a staff member stand point the fact that you are disrespecting people in a application. (Very unprofessional) this should be denied. Also you have no evidence that you were a cop so I mean you arent in the right at this point. 

45 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-You were not  a cop

-lacks evidence 

Also you staff dissed saying "Any extra information: If you think being on PD driveway is "not KOS" you're actually fucking stupid."

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Also you staff dissed saying "Any extra information: If you think being on PD driveway is "not KOS" you're actually fucking stupid."

that wasn't directed at staff. it's directed to any person who thinks a driveway is not your property.

7 hours ago, WalrusFace said:

+/- support

they passed the gate according to you

no evidence while you were on pd

showed they passed the gate

I had just gotten off of PD. lmao

6 hours ago, The Tom said:

why do you think I called staff? just to have a cup of fucking tea? CPT Dane had been called to the sit MULTIPLE times to deal with the minges. he told LT Velvet, CERT SGT Huner and many other players to call him if they do it again. and can you guess what happened? They did it again! Big shocker! *not*

+Support

People get mingy with PD and it just ruins PR.

On the other hand.

You should have called an admin for him breaking NLR. From what I read it sounds like you just kept killing him over and over. Just ignore people like that and call an admin. Also killing is not always the answer. Arrest them and drag them so they can't run away and call an admin.

Yes, the warning should get removed but the way you dealt with the situation is also not the best. EVEN DOE you had the right to kill him.

12 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

+Support

On the other hand.

You should have called an admin for him breaking NLR. From what I read it sounds like you just kept killing him over and over. Just ignore people like that and call an admin. Also killing is not always the answer. Arrest them and drag them so they can't run away and call an admin.

Yes, the warning should get removed but the way you dealt with the situation is also not the best. EVEN DOE you had the right to kill him.

logan2.png

On 8/21/2018 at 11:19 AM, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-You were not  a cop

-lacks evidence 

- Support 

Agree with Jeff M on this one and there's no real evidence to support you. Plus @Jack Ron is a great admin

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

- Support 

Agree with Jeff M on this one and there's no real evidence to support you. Plus @Jack Ron is a great admin

did I say he's a bad staff member? correct me if im wrong, but I do believe I basically said "I feel this was not a properly dealt with and should be brought up with SMT". You make it sound like I said "yeah, fuck Jack Ron... Jack Ron? more like Jack Off."

I respect every staff member no matter what their decision is. If I do not agree, I will keep my opinion to myself if it is not RP/GL related. As you all should. Do not hold a grudge on someone because of their beliefs/opinion. Hold a grudge on someone for their actions. For you may just make a best friend, or make an enemy; Depending if you're the real enemy/bad guy/apathetic asshole.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, Roleplaygod said:

+Support

On the other hand.

Christ almighty. Are you guys blind? I'm trying not to be a dick but I find it hard to not be... I've said this multiple times before. You can't just walk away when they continue to harass you and other players/block traffic and prop minge... **READ BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE**

WHY DO YOU THINK I KEPT CALLING STAFF? FOR A CUP OF FUCKING TEA?

Edited by Mazgrid

7 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

Christ almighty. Are you guys blind? I'm trying not to be a dick but I find it hard to not be... I've said this multiple times before. You can't just walk away when they continue to harass you and other players/block traffic and prop minge... **READ BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE**

The way you handled it was still not the best. And the way you are handling the response is also not the best. There was a better way of going about everything that had to do with this situation. 

I change my opinion to a -Support. From the response I am getting here seems like you did that out of anger and rage ingame just how you are responding out of anger because it is not going your way.

• Fame locked this topic