Should I be CPT?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT?

• Yes (Say why)
    • No (Say why not)

Name: Darkspiker

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79023768

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 8 weeks (Since May 31)

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : Because I've been command for a while now and  although i'm still getting the hang of things I think i'm pretty good at it. I also try to be active everyday unless I cant get on. I wish to further progress in Rockford Police Department Command and continue helping people. I've helped with many of the new giant group training sessions that have been happening lately that I believe is helping our department and helping Officers become better at their job. I believe I can help the department grow and help ensure that it stays healthy. You also may know that PD is going to endure some changes soon I would like to help with the changes and help with the retraining of all of the PD since that seems to be what decision high command is going to make. I think I am ready to hold more responsibility as PD Command. I'm also not only command in PD but i'm also command in Secret Service so I think I have a lot of command experience. I would also like to help make the decisions on what happens to the department in the future and give my inputs on certain ideas. I will also be sure to keep devoting work and time into the the department and watch over the department to make sure everything is ok. This is why I should be Captain Thank you all 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Darkspiker

+/-Support

Sorry Darkspiker, but I just haven't seen you on the Lieutenant job in a long time. I mainly see you RPing on Criminal, which is fine, but I believe you should be more active on your LT job to get the position of Captain

Edited by Cole Phelps
Changed to +/-. Could be Time zones but I personally don't see you on the job alot

@Cole Phelps I must say I disagree with you. I see him on LT all the time, and I feel he definitively deserves CPT. He’s a very kind, honest, and trustworthy guy. He’s the type of guy who you want as command. He doesn’t abuse his powers (insert @Finch meme) and he knows what he’s doing. 

A HUGE PLUS SUPPORT

8 hours ago, Niykeh said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Helpful
  • Knows what he is doing
  • Attends almost EVERY meeting
  • Awesome Guy!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

18 hours ago, October said:

@Cole Phelps I must say I disagree with you. I see him on LT all the time, and I feel he definitively deserves CPT. He’s a very kind, honest, and trustworthy guy. He’s the type of guy who you want as command. He doesn’t abuse his powers (insert @Finch meme) and he knows what he’s doing. 

A HUGE PLUS SUPPORT

+support

your grandmother would be very, very, very proud of you. Sadly I DDoS'd her wheelchair and she took a fall down the stairs so I feel I owe you this +support as youre very active and dedicated.

Insert @Munchies1 +support here*

• Laughing 2

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Helps/Trains Officers

+Does Job Well

+Deserves CPT

Overall I think you should get CPT, you are one of the best LT's out there (Does job really good!) so Good Luck and hope you get CPT

~LT Matthew 1A25

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/4/2018 at 2:24 AM, Niykeh said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Helpful
  • Knows what he is doing
  • Awesome Guy!

I see you on a lot! I saw you on today as well so I can see you are thing to improve activity as PD. So +Support

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak
  • Mature and professional
  • Application is well made with a decent amount of effort
  • Zero warns, doubt that he will break rules
  • Always helps officers when they are in need
  • Sometimes seen training Cadets
  • Knows the rules pretty well
  • Has been a Lieutenant for a while

Overall, Darkspiker deserves a chance on becoming a Captain of the PD. Good luck.

Edited by Dane

On 8/4/2018 at 9:19 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Helps/Trains Officers

+Does Job Well

+Deserves CPT

Overall I think you should get CPT, you are one of the best LT's out there (Does job really good!) so Good Luck and hope you get CPT

~LT Matthew 1A25

Reasons above

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/4/2018 at 12:16 AM, Cole Phelps said:

+/-Support

Sorry Darkspiker, but I just haven't seen you on the Lieutenant job in a long time. I mainly see you RPing on Criminal, which is fine, but I believe you should be more active on your LT job to get the position of Captain

Good luck buddy I do agree with cole on this one but you are respectful person and great at your rank so I hope you get it I do see you some times on LT tho

On 8/3/2018 at 6:22 PM, October said:

A HUGE PLUS SUPPORT

+ SUPPORT

even tho he gets disrespected by some plp he still keeps his cool and his head high. Deserves the rank of CPT 100%

• Head Admin
On 8/4/2018 at 9:41 PM, Rhenic said:

+Support

Great LT

Great Friend

Active

Mature

Trains a lot of cadets

100% deserves Captain

An awesome person in general!

Good luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support

This guy does not get nearly enough credit as he deserves, and every time I see him, he is always talking about his great experiences  on PD. That is only rivaled by his dedication to the department. You can tell he really enjoys and loves the police department. 

On 8/4/2018 at 8:24 AM, Niykeh said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Helpful
  • Knows what he is doing
  • Awesome Guy!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP