Mazgrid

Corn's Senior Admin Applicaiton  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I advance to Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mazgrid (or) Joseph Seed
What is your steam name?: [GL]Mazgrid
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105928403 Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazgrid
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, 5, almost 6 years with ULX, Owned a Mineraft server 2 years ago, owned and moderated a Gmod DarkRP server 14 months ago.
What date did you start playing on the community?: 04/02/2016
What date did you make your forums account?: Feb 18 2018
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Member
How many warns do you have on the server?: 12, 0 active, 5 from my sister, 3 from me on my old days when I used to be a minge back in the day, and 3 from not knowing the rules. (This has already been "resolved" and is not an issue to worry about. All staff know i'm not a minge.)
Have you donated?: Yes and will be donating in a short period of time again.
What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod (Trial-Moderator)
Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes
Timezone: Mountain Time (GMT) +07:00
Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I was staff before I was demoted and I absolutely LOVED every part of being apart of the staff team! Short and simple; I messed up and accidentally made a joke towards someone and had no clue it was related to something serious. 1. My condolences to you. (you know who you are) 2. I have told you before but I will continue to say it because I am truly sorry for my actions. I spent most of the day crying because I was upset with myself for offending you (and some personal hardships have been happening too). I love helping to the best of my
abilities for the greater good of the Gaminglight Community. I felt as if I did my job correctly as a Trial-Moderator (as I have been told) and would ask SMT for a second chance at being apart of the Junior Management Team. I respect everyone and do what I am told from higher-ranked Staff members. I kinda do miss being staff and taking calls, you know what I mean current members of the staff team?

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I'd gag them and tell them to calm down and ask why they RDM'd and staff dissed. I'd ask them if something personal is going on and they need someone to talk to about it. I'd then ask them why they MRDM'd/DIssed. I'd listen to both sides of the story and put myself as them both, imagining their reason and why they think it's "the correct way" to handle it. If there is no valid reason for the RDM and disrespect, I'd then warn them once for "MassRDM | Staff Diss" if they did not seem like they were sorry and tell them to not do it again or they will be warned again. If they continue to do so after the warnings, I will contact a S-Mod+ and ask for permission to minge/jail the player for 100-500 seconds. (depends on severity of rule breaking) Assuming higher ranked staff give permission, if they continue, I will give them one last warning with a kick/jail/minge for 500 seconds. If they still continue, I will request a staff to ban for 1-3 days. If they come back and do it again, warn. if they STILL do it, minge/jail/kick for 500-1000 seconds. If the minge continues, 3-7 day ban request. If they still continue, kick, then 7-28 day ban if still continues. after that it's permanent ban. That is if they're a legit Roleplayer who doesn't want to get banned. Now, If they're just a minge and don't care, 2 warns then 500 second minge/jail time if they break rules again. After that it's 1000 second minge/jail if they continue to break rules. If the mingey behavior is still continuous, 1 day ban then, followed by 3 day if they still continue. After that it's 7, then 14 days, then 4 week ban (a month). After that it's permanent ban. | Appeal @ www.gaminglight.com (if seems they deserve another chance)

(P.S.) Note on the MassRDM/Diss test, you never know what is happening in a person's life to cause them to be that way. Bullies at school? they could be getting physically beaten by their parents and they don't know how to ask for help. Minge on Garry's mod? maybe they don't get attention at home and want attention the best way they know they can. I love every person for their way in life, even if they hate me, I would and never will wish death or bad things apon one another.

(P.S.S.) I am so heartbroken I offended you (you know who you are). My Best friend, Niece and Jahseh (also a good friend of mine) passed away in such a short time to each other. I know what it's like to have someone poke fun and make jokes about someone's passing and it is absolutely unacceptable! I am honestly so sorry I offended you. I had no clue it was related to something serious. There was no other clues in the #staff-chat in discord. (clues=things related to the sensitive subject)

(i have not been on in 5 days because of a family funeral.. But i am back 100%)

(I reuploaded my staff app "because of a glitch where only staff can comment on it" -Chief King)

I again ask for a second chance from SMT as we all make mistakes. (How do you think i got here? Lol)I would also like to say I wish the best for everyone on the server and I wish they have a good Roleplay session and a happy life with a full belly! Love you all in GL and adore this community! :D

Edited by Mazgrid

aren't you already tmod? if you put youre 48 hour notice in you got to wait 2 months to reapply

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

• Don't really see you on anymore like once or twice I see you on
  • Was removed from staff for a disrespectful thing
  • Was told he advertised his application before
  • Deleted old application for no reason probably because it got a lot of -supports
  • Still breaks rules
  • Not fit for staff again

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

3 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Deleted old application for no reason probably because it got a lot of -supports
  • Still breaks rules

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Major +Support

-Was great when he was on staff, yeah he messed up but we all do.

-Polite and friendly

-Helpful

-Active

-Knows the rules

Good luck and I hope to see ya around!

-Nor

Edited by Winter

14 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Still breaks rules

"Deleted old application for no reason probably because it got a lot of -supports", he was told by Chief to delete his staff app and to re-post it due to people not being able to post in his old app. (Honestly please think things through and/or ask some question(s) before you say something to try and ruin someones staff app)

"Not fit for staff again", "Was removed from staff for a disrespectful thing", weren't you staff restricted? You clearly got a second chance, if you don't realize clearly you have no intent to read his application. Whenever you see his app you're probably thinking in your head "-SUPPORT  -SUPPORT, LETS RUIN HIS DAY/WEEK." Please read his staff application through and if you have problems with him (in-game wise, example | maybe he has raided you before and you have not liked him ever since. Please think things through, and he has never advertised his staff app. How I saw his app was when I was scrolling through the forums and see the latest post, and now when I see that you are hating on his application (which is completely fine). But what is not fine is the fact that you are saying things that aren't true about him.

"Still breaks rules", never really seen him break any rules and his last warn was a month ago which was before he become T-Mod.

Over all, please watch what you say on some person's staff application and don't lie. It isn't good and you don't go that far while lying. -iReplacinq

HUGE +SUPPORT

• Follows the rules
  • Loves to role-play
  • Knows the rules
  • Good fit for staff
  • Active player on the server
  • He deserves his trial-mod back, he made a simple mistake that was fixed (Give him a chance)
Edited by iReplacinq
  • Like 1

+Support

+Was Great as Staff

+Knows Rules 

+Active

+Mature

+Should Get Second Chance

Mazgrid did mess up, but I think you should get a chance. He was great until he lost it on that one guy, which I was annoyed with him to. I think next time just don't lose it and if you are going to call me or another staff to take over. GOOD LUCK ?  

ireplancinq calm down please.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Still breaks rules
  • No Pole in the App

-/+ I never really see him on anymore

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

xD  THE ALL MIGHTY ZEEPTIN HAS SPOKEN 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

-I seen when you posted this about a week ago, and i'm still yet to see you as active as you should be on the server (in the week i maybe seen you once or twice)

-I've only heard bad things about you.

-Never seen you in ts.

-/+ Your forums activity is okay, but could use improvement.

On 7/6/2018 at 8:40 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Still breaks rules

(somebody needs to chill in this application)