Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Nolan 1K88

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should become this rank because I'm a hardworking member for PD. I always make sure PD are in Teamspeak and I always make sure they're doing there job correctly and if they're not doing there job correctly I will be there to help them and go through there rank. I believe I have the ability to achieve this rank because I'm on pretty much everyday I'm also professional in situations and when getting asked questions I have trained and help some many people in PD as a CPT and I think I will have the capability to move on to another rank and be more serious and take care of the PD and show my full potential towards PD and PD High command and show what I really can do for PD. I put all my heart and soul into PD to make it a serious department and making sure PD are doing everything correctly, I consider myself as a Role Model for others and that I hope one day they will look up to me so they can be in the spot where I am. I'm always respectful and calm with my officers when they need help or if they have done something bad I will always be there to help them and tell them to always pick there head up I always give chances I'm not a mean officers my job is to simply help and make PD a better place for others and get rid of the mingy ones. I'm so dedicated towards PD I have put effort and sweat into PD to make sure my officers are doing well and doing my job correctly, My journey hasn't stopped here yet I still wanna show my full potential towards High Command and my officers and show my dedication towards the department and show that I deserve to go up another rank. I want to expand my responsibilities and put more effort in PD. I believe I should be major because I wanna put more effort and work to my full potential in PD and I want to open up future possibilities for myself. I will constantly doing my job correctly and making sure PD are in shape and doing doing my best to make PD a better place for others and help any officers that need the help and answer any questions that are thrown at me. I will also volunteer to train cadets and help any of the new officers with anything such as learning there rank and telling them what they can and can't do in PD because I want the officers to be the best as they can be and show there higher ups that they are capable of doing there job. Because I want respected and well mannered officers on our team. I know how PD Command pretty much works so I pretty much know what I'm doing and pretty much knowing how to run the department again I'm a hard working member for PD I'm wiling to put so much effort and sweat into PD and my officers... My journey with PD hasn't ended here yet I still want to prove myself to PD High/Low Command and show that I'm capable to do my job correctly and maintain the department and keep it all in shape and making sure no one messes up or anything like that. Major is a high rank in PD and I believe I deserve this rank because I'm always a respectful member and I'm always communicating with others and meeting so much people, I'm a leader and a role model for others and I'm also professional at what I do and I'm always serious in situation involving my officers I will always stand up and back my officers up in any situation. I consider myself as a great officer towards PD I'm always a positive thinker I do not let any negativity get to me. I believe I deserve Major because I'm willing to get anything done for PD and do everything I can possible do as a Major and also get anything thrown at me like questions or if anyone needs help. I would love to help lower and higher ranking officers in the force for whatever they need, I want to help the Police Department and make it a department where everyone will enjoy there time and feel safe with others. I would take as much time out of my day to train cadets and help officers for however long I need because I want to make sure they're getting help from a person that can answer any questions that is thrown at him and that would be me, I also train cadets to make sure when they leave that room and go outside and to be an officer I wanna see what they learnt from cause I don't want any cops messing around or thinking they can do whatever they want because that's not how I roll in the PD I will just drag them back in for retraining and I will keep doing this after they start doing the right thing. I'm so dedicated towards PD I consider myself being there for others and helping them with anything and if they're not having the best of days and they're just messing up I will always be there to support them and telling them to pick there head up I just want to be that helpful role model towards others and show that they can trust me with anything. When I'm always on PD I always make sure every PD Member are in Teamspeak and I always make sure PD are doing everything right. I'm well known to the Police Department so I feel like everyone will trust me as a Major I work to my full potential and I try my best to get everything right and everything in shape to maintain the department and keep everyone up to track I'm always at PD Meetings volunteering to help anyone that are hosting them I try my best to make it to every PD Meeting possible. I feel like I'm capable of doing my job and do the same routine I have always stick with when I first joined PD Command Major is a serious rank because all the trust is in your hands and I believe I should take that trust and the rank because I know what I'm doing and I will never harm or do anything wrong to PD I'm a hardworking member and I feel like I could bring some skills to the department such as, Leadership, Sportsmanship, Communications and so much more I'm willing to do as much as possible as a Major to do everything right and get everything done. Being in PD Command is a great opportunity for me I have gathered so many experiences while in PD Command and I have always looked up to some of the people in low/high command and look where I am at now... So this is why I want to be a role model for others so they can look up to me and be in the spot where I am that's why I'm gonna be dedicated to this department and show my skills towards PD. I want to keep going and expanding my potential and skills towards the department and doing my best to keep this department clean and getting rid of the ones that don't RP or just want to mess around because I'm sick of tired seeing officers just messing around I will not tolerate it anymore I do give chances but when those chances are broken well that's when I take action. I'm willing to help low/high command with anything they need I will always be there to help no matter what I will take my time out of my day to help any command with anything. So I believe I should become this rank because I still wanna show my full potential and my hardworking skills towards PD and I feel like you guys should accepted me for this rank because my journey hasn't stopped here yet and I still have more ideas to bring to this department and moving up in PD is a great opportunity because I feel like I'm changing and acting professional in situations and it gives me the chance to prove myself to low/high command and show them that I can do my job correctly and that I can bring my activity towards this department this is why I believe you should accept me to Major because I know what I'm doing and how the department works. I hope you guys give me this chance so I can show all of you guys how I work and how I deal with things and I hope for you guys to look up to me and that I can be your role model because I'm all about positivity and I always act professional when it comes to certain things Thank you!

P.S You may be thinking "Hey he isn't longer enough to apply for Major" But you have to think that I'm always active and I do my job right and correctly I think we should all be looking at the activity we PD Command show and how well we do our job. I know its only been 2 weeks since I've been captain but I think I should go up because I'm always on doing what I do best and we only have 1 Major I think we need some more because other PD Command members need help from some Majors and Colonels. So just think about the activity not the time I mean you can -support it I understand but I put all my heart and soul into PD I'm always on.

I'm not here to be power hungry I'm here to help the Police Department in many ways and make it a better place for others and I know how to do my job well So I hope I can get the chance to move on and get the more responsibilities and show my full potential towars PD

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+ support

active

Nice guy

Trains Cadets 

Mature

Fit for Major

+ Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+Support

Active as a PD Captain

Mature

Always Helps Out Every Officers In Need

Still Trains Cadets as Captain

Great Leader

Knows The Rules

Fit For Major

I think the PD needs more Majors as there is only a few Majors. Good luck Munchies.

Edited by Dane

+/-Support

You a good guy and active but 2 weeks just isn't enough for Major, it's not even enough for LT... But once you've played another 2 weeks you'll have my +support

Also what your message about activity says to me is that people shouldn't -Support you because you have 2 weeks and it's not enough, that's others opinions and in my opinion, all applicants should wait a month or more before applying for any rank, especially higher ones. (Just like it used to be a while back)

-Colonel Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+ support

active

Nice guy

Trains Cadets 

Mature

Fit for Major

+Support

Active as a PD Captain

Mature

Great Leader

Knows The Rules

Fit For Major

I think the PD needs more Majors as there is only a few Majors. Good luck Munchies.

+/- Support

+Active

-Needs more time

+Great leader

+Support

I respect him, he actually role plays and is very kind.

He put loads of detail in his app and that is a great thing to have.

He deserves it, you got my support Munchies! 

+Support

Active as a PD Captain

Mature

Great Leader

Knows The Rules

Fit For Major

^ Hope you get it!

+/- support 

+Great guy

+Role model

+Kind/nice

+Mature

+Active

-Needs more time 

You would do great as Major but in my head you need more time. I think you should wait at least one more week. GOOD LUCK :) 

P.S. Good luck on the staff App. to!!! 

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

I see him on all the time and is one of the most active higher ranking PD members. I believe his overall constant activity, unbiased attitude, leadership skills and familiarity with PD procedures can benefit the Gaminglight police department as a whole.

Good luck!

+/-Support

You a good guy and active but 2 weeks just isn't enough for Major, it's not even enough for LT... But once you've played another 2 weeks you'll have my +support

Also what your message about activity says to me is that people shouldn't -Support you because you have 2 weeks and it's not enough, that's others opinions and in my opinion, all applicants should wait a month or more before applying for any rank, especially higher ones. (Just like it used to be a while back)

-Colonel Bob Bob

l

+ Support

+ One of the most active PD members

+ Mature

+ Trains cadets even at high rank

+ Gives correct punishments and disciplinary 

+ Knows what he is doing

+ High reputation inside the department

+ Is happy to help anyone in need

I'd normally - support someone with only 2 weeks. However, with such activity and commitment shown to the department. I think it's deserving with the amount of work put in.