Possible Map Change or 2nd Server Map

Calvin Suremo

What you want to see? - I would like to see this for the Police RP server. Maybe as a map change or for a 2nd server if we get one.

Why should we add it? - I feel that you should add this map because it has a lot of potential, could possibly add new jobs for specific buildings of the map. It does not need a lot of work either.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having this map is it could attract more players and a map change could be good for keeping players interest, by spicing things up.

Who is it mainly for? - The Police RP community

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259346741&searchtext=california

-----------------------------------

Please put your opinions in a reply if you would like to see this change!

• Like 1

Just now, ArmyGuy said:

I'd say a +/- support

Maps get boring after a while

Yeah they do

It could be good for the server 

But on the other hand it could drop our population if people dont like it

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-Support

- I have took about 30 minutes to look over the map in single player and there is a lot to fix up 

-We dont need a new map yet 

-Honestly we are good with what we got. also things are not clear on that server and would take a lot to get use to. 

-ARMY you do have a point tho 

-this map might not be the one 

- not big enough 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

9 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

The current map we have is pretty fine. But I do have to agree on what ArmyGuy said, maps do get a little boring after a while.

I 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

12 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

The current map we have is pretty fine. But I do have to agree on what ArmyGuy said, maps do get a little boring after a while.

Here Here

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

You guys also have to remember these things about if we were the change the map:

ALL Perma-props would have to be redone. This includes Offices, Department Bases, Text screens, and miscellaneous props throughout the map

Maps are not always optimized enough for a server as populated as gaming light, which could make the lag situation even worse

ALL Car dealers would have to be re-done. This means every car dealer would have to be re-made, and I don't think I need to explain to everyone what a pain that would be

ALL Spawns would have to be set again. There is around 215 jobs in case you didn't know.

Most likely other things that I've forgotten.

big cat running GIF

+Support

+Maps do get boring

+Rockford is overused imo

+Could possibly, if the right map is used, could help with Lag/FPS

+I personally dislike rockford. But the other map was also iffy. 

+A new map could bring in more people

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, igneouscheatah said:

You guys also have to remember these things about if we were the change the map:

ALL Perma-props would have to be redone. This includes Offices, Department Bases, Text screens, and miscellaneous props throughout the map

Maps are not always optimized enough for a server as populated as gaming light, which could make the lag situation even worse

ALL Car dealers would have to be re-done. This means every car dealer would have to be re-made, and I don't think I need to explain to everyone what a pain that would be

ALL Spawns would have to be set again. There is around 215 jobs in case you didn't know.

Most likely other things that I've forgotten.