Revenant's | Kio's Resignation

Kio

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say no I didn't get removed, and no I didn't want to resign. But the reason why I am going is because I will be gone for awhile, and with that being said this is caused by Body Issues, which I am unable to handle since it's a very crucial part of my body. With that I would like to get better and that means I have to cut all ties with everything and everyone until I am better, which will be hard but it'll get better. Thanks to everyone for being apart of this Community even if you hated me, thanks and lets pray that it's successful. I would like to Mention some people that have helped me out and carried me throughout my GamingLight Career.

@Bon: Bon thanks for giving me a chance when I first joined nova. You Most literally created me.

@Bear_: We both text like angry little women, but it's all cool. Mr. Military man.

@Mann: Only those who are worthy may take the ACE.

@Vertigo334: Thanks for helping me when I got banned, for the Purge family you know.

@Zabuza: I disliked you, now I'm cool with you. 

@Starch: Literally probably one of the better Grand Generals

Suns: Even though they say ur Inactive, I had fun with the times we had.

@Proteus: Jeez, I've known this man for over a year. and many more to come.

@Master Chief Congrats, now I'm waiting for High Admiral

@Jabronie: Ur going inactive kind sir.

Current ST & TT Command: Goodluck with everything, just do whatever you may. 

Current Nova Command: Keepin Nova alive for a bit.

@Rux: Ur a good man, I hope you enjoy whatever life may bring you.

@Bub: We were the best General Dual.

@Hotshot: Good man right here

@Beckett: Great HGM

I believe that may be all for right now, for anyone I may have forgotten, sorry.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Shucks, what a bummer. Well listen buddy, I'm always just a discord DM away if you ever want some quick English  lessons. Look on the bright side, this is the first thing you've put on the forums that won't be massively minus supported. Good luck with your crucial body problems.

-Dark

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

Make sure you leave the command discord before you get pinged. 

• Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Look at Kio's loyal fans always here to support him 🥰

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Skull 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE

Please keep the comments here respectful / non argumentative. If issues persist, this most will become locked and further punishments may be issued.

~ Forums Diplomat Theta

Edited by Theta
  • Skull 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Missed the best vice commander you ever worked with but you know whatever
Bye bye friend.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

really didn't say anything about two members of HC :((

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars