SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:96150107

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): 

Bartholomew#8523

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Senior Moderator | Forum Diplomat | Event Team Member

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday 5-10 hours a day

How often do you use Discord? Everyday 12+ hours a day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to become a Support member for GamingLight because I believe that I have the experience and knowledge of the rules of all servers, how the GL store works, the TeamSpeak rules along with the Forum rules and Discord rules. I would like to join the support team because I believe that I can help all the new members and existing ones with any problems they may come across, whether they have a simple question to requesting donator tags. I would ensure that all members experience the best treatment GamingLight Support has to offer. Another reason is if a new member joins and doesn't understand how to find a certain TeamSpeak channel, discord channel/ text channel I'd be able to help them, such as telling them where to find and how to use the requesting tag feature in their respective discord to join that battalion/team, or if they're trying to find a general TeamSpeak channel for their server I would tell them exactly where to find it, or if they would like to submit a forum post for things such as warn appeals, ban appeals, suggestion, etc. I would tell them how to navigate the forums and how to find the format. As well as joining the support team will most definitely help me improve not only as a staff member but as a person. I believe that my skills in real life play a good part in helping support, I have been running a drop shipping business for the last 3 years, and I occasionally get emails requesting assistance in things such as different methods of payment, if items are in stock and other questions they might inquire so with that in mind, I can confidently say that I can provide the best assistance to the support team and its members.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, my name is Bartholomew! I hope your day is going great, how would I be able to help you today?

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+ Support

While I myself have never actively played Police-RP or interacted with Bartholomew here, I have never once heard a bad or negative thing about him. He constantly excels as a Forum Diplomat, and as such he is always looking out to help others and to better himself. Overall I think Bartholomew has the complete capabilities and is fully qualified to be a valuable member of the Support team.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

9 hours ago, Goat said:

+ Support

While I myself have never actively played Police-RP or interacted with Bartholomew here, I have never once heard a bad or negative thing about him. He constantly excels as a Forum Diplomat, and as such he is always looking out to help others and to better himself. Overall I think Bartholomew has the complete capabilities and is fully qualified to be a valuable member of the Support team.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+Support
Bartholomew Is consistently active and helping out with the forums, always see him assisting as a forums diplomat, in the short time he was over on SCP-Rp he was a great fellow to talk to, I feel he'd be a great member to help out on the staff team

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 7/17/2022 at 10:45 PM, Goat said:

+ Support

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

On 7/20/2022 at 1:52 AM, Pure said:

+Support 

seems like a well trusted member of the community also we could use members of support from PRP

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support