Soul's Support APP

Demon Dice

In-Game Name: Soul

Steam Name: Mori

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:519985485

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): zSoul#9641

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? whenever I am home/have free time

How often do you use Discord? whenever I have free time I always look at it, 8/10 on my activitie I'd say 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I am looking to become a member of the support team since I'm always online and I really do just enjoy helping people, thats was a lot of the reason I even wanted to be staff in the first place was to help the community that have spent so much time in and means a lot to me. And being a Forms Diplomat has really made me realize how much more I can help people outside of just my server and I have really enjoyed helping where I can. So I really wanna be a support member that way if anyone needs help in game, on the forums or on teamspeak I can help them no mater whatever there need is. Because at the end of the day this community means the world to me and I wanna do everything in my power to make sure it stays strong and remains one of if not the best community on Gmod.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? "Hello my name is Soul I'll be helping you today, what is the problem you are experiencing?"

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

9 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support

I have known Soul for a good time, and he has always done amazing work, he will be amazing as support.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 1/31/2022 at 5:04 AM, Toasty said:

+ Support

I have known Soul for a good time, and he has always done amazing work, he will be amazing as support.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

Very professional, one of the best people I  know who can deal with situations.  Will be great for support

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/31/2022 at 11:04 AM, Toasty said:

+ Support

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Soul is more than capable of taking on a position within the Support team.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Very Friendly and Mature
-Helpfull and understanding
-Quick Leaner

Concern
Sometimes Looses the balance between fun and serious

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 2/1/2022 at 4:38 PM, DemiGodRaymond said:

+Support

Very professional, one of the best people I  know who can deal with situations.  Will be great for support

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

On 1/31/2022 at 6:45 AM, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

This mans always does an amazing job trying to help people and would be really great for Support!

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)