Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:457512906

ULX Rank:

Gold/ET

What rank are you applying for?:

Chief Inspector

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):

Activity

Over the past 3 years I have been playing on this server, I have been one of the most active people on the server. I am on daily for hours making a great reputation and a great command member. Seeing that this has been made I have a strong feeling that activity such as mine will boost the R&D numbers and activity. When I was a former CI member I was on raids non-stop, every raid log you saw I was in it. As my school is moving into online school I will have plenty of more time at home, weather it's grading logs, pings etc. Overall activity is what really boosts in a branch.

Dedication

My dedication to the server has been like no other. Just activity alone puts it together. But the fact that I managed to get command in 3 branches (2 currently) and being event team, it may look unmanageable, but I put the time and effort into making it happen. I have been playing on the server for so many years yet I still haven't left. The server brings me joy and it does to so many others. First I was military command now I'm going for R&D also shows some dedication to the Chaos Insurgency.

Some of my reputation such as my KOS, warns, etc is something I regret truly. And my strike when I was military command is something that will probably hold me back from getting accepted, but some people were telling me to apply for this since I was thinking of transferring from maintenance to this. Despite all of the negative side of me look at the good side, I'm friendly, hard working, and so much friends in gaminglight that I could convince some people to join the branch so it could increase and to become the best it possibly can. Honestly if you're only looking at the bad side you have some issues because people can change. Looking forward at my good end, I have a lot of forums posts, which means that I will be able to grade logs in a instant. That will make people feel like they should make more logs.

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum):

When I lead all of omicron-9 into a secret spot to capture 3 E4. We knew that CI were entering the facility, so I told the omicron-9 to get into the best spot, at the time the gambling wheel where you can disguise yourself as CI was added so I had the CI disguise. There was about 9 Omi9 there. 3 of them hid in the under construction hideout and the other 6 were hiding in 2 closet doors. As I lure the CI into a HCZ CP the Omi9 come out of there spots and Fear RP the 3 E4 that were there.

How active would you be:

10/10

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 minute ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support honestly I've had no bad experiences with Ajaxx 
he's also active

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

UPDATE: Changed to +Support based on new information below

+Support

He's active, has experience in CI RND, and has a decent rep apart from the KOS stuff which I could care less about, changed opinion upon hearing he had CI RND experience.

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

5 hours ago, Flixy said:

What you gotta realize is that I have been playing for 3 years 

I got to supervisory agent in rnd

and senior researcher 

Updating to a +support

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-/+ Support

+ = Fun to be around and can have a good time, some leadership skills

- = On a KOS in CI as a whole for targeting CI, Never seen much passive rp from you, Joins and leaves branches very often so a bit unsure on if you would stay

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support

• Like 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

40 minutes ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

-/+ Support

- = On a KOS in CI as a whole for targeting CI, Never seen much passive rp from you, Joins and leaves branches very often so a bit unsure on if you would stay

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

I’ve seen no rule infractions when you’re on Maintenance Command job. So I would say you have improved a bit. 

-Support for you getting HCMD (The poll)

+Support for you getting RnD CMD for one of the ranks that aren’t HCMD.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

1 hour ago, Shin said:

I’ve seen no rule infractions when you’re on Maintenance Command job. So I would say you have improved a bit. 

-Support for you getting HCMD (The poll)

+Support for you getting RnD CMD for one of the ranks that aren’t HCMD.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+/-Support

Sorry but you did just leave CI.

18 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

-/+ Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support 

Flixy has definitely changed for the better and he seems genuine on joining R&D. Just make sure you stop killing CI as D-Class if you do get into R&D Command. 😄

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

On 1/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Pure said:

+Support Flixy has changed and would be a great fit for R&D's LCMD

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/4/2022 at 9:54 PM, Marshmallow Purple said:

-/+ Support

Screenshot_13.png

-Support, recently was striked in security for player dissing, and making fake activity logs

Edit: Goes inactive after being striked, then transfers, I just dont think that is fitting of that position

Edited by TheHumanPiano

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo