7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me ?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Regent

2. What regiment are you applying for? 

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

RG really needs another commander with how dead RG is right now. I want to help RG to grow up by doing flags up, roster update, daily sim, duel, activity that make you win something like money or gun or even lightsaber parts. It’s not a big thing itself, but it makes a change for some people. I think that I won't be a waste of time as a commander because I know how RG works and how the server works. I've been on the server for a while now, and commander+ knows it. My activity can make the Branch more active because the activity of RG is like dead and not only from enlisted  is from enlisted NCO officer and I can understand them, because they are not a lot to split the job they have to do. I would be a good commander too because I don't play or feel like I'm a CDT AS a CPT you don't need to know my name/ranks to know that I'm an officer. I can make the branch be popular again, and I want to, because RG is really good-looking, is so badass and so fun to play and the players right now in RG are all fun to play with, but I know that RG is not fun for everyone, but I will make this change. Not only that, but I think I'm like an excellent candidate to do it. After all, I want to make the player join to have fun and not to do the same thing every time.  I can bring knowledge that maybe nobody has bc I'm a kinda semi old player. I have a lot of ideas about changing RG for the best, but I can't do it as an Officer and I know that saying it to Commander won't make the problem change because in their view it is not something big. Example, the handbook is missing a lot of things, the lightsaber part is not clear at all, some NCO and officers don't do sims bc I take ages to deal with, and I want to make it faster. I have more ideas, but I want to make the idea when I will be commander. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  

Four weeks. (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/750066272)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Command the branch by taking good decisions leading the battalion in the good way and “leading battalion” have a really large meaning but what a mean is make the job cool and not boring or just a sad battalion that nobody want to join, and I'm fantastic at not being sad I'm always here to answer and try to make joke or make the teamspeak alive and basically putting a good vibe in the TS because in Royal guard teamspeak is like the only way we can talk to each other. Commander will update the branch by doing, roaster update and updating the handbook (sop) and more, and I could do that. For example, one of the things I want to change is all the little mistakes in the handbook. Commander needs to show everyone how to do their jobs, and I'm not a shy guy. I can tell you if you did something bad and if someone is doing something awful I won't be shy to hand the punishment for what he did. Commanders have a lot of responsibility, and I can take the responsibility. I'm always asking for more as an officer, and I will still demand more as a commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I think that RG trusts me and commander+ too because I've been getting promoted as soon that I'm off cooldown and promoting someone is because it is doing great. I have been a Vice commander in the past. (I was a commodore) and I've never done something bad, I quit because I didn't like being a naval. I have been a leading RG for a little time now, and I've never abused my rank. And I will never abuse my ranks because I don't like something or someone. I think that I'm a trustworthy person because a lot of people are talking to me about something that happened in game or in life. I think I wouldn't be there if I was not trusted at all by people. Finally, you should trust me because I have 4 weeks on the server and never got warn or never got striked in RG and never got near getting striked.

7. How often can you be Online? :

In general, 5h minimum a day. I play way more than 5h a day, but I know that someday I will play like 10h and another day I will only play 5. But that goes by how the server is going.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have no warnings on the server.

PS. I'm French, so sorry if something makes no sense and no I'm not taking this as an excuse. And Big thanks for reading this app and saying what you think about it even if I'm not taken, I will know what Ii'm doing bad. Have a great day/night 🙂

5 hours ago, Fayeth the VIII said:

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains
cadets (5 trainings in less than 4 days)

I see him on constantly along with guiding cadets and teaching them properly and efficiently, possesses VCDMR qualities 

• Like 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

13 hours ago, Fayeth the VIII said:

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

+SUPPORT!!!

• Like 1

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

On 12/30/2021 at 6:26 AM, Fayeth the VIII said:

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

take her to the moon for me!

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 12/30/2021 at 11:15 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

-would be a good Vice sovereign 

- has good intentions 

- RG needs more leaders to be able to promote NCO+ if active enough I think he will do fine 

- good application

Good Luck 

Good luck mate, to answer your poll “do I want you” I’d like to take you out first tbh and then see from there.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

- Support
- Great Guy, would be a good Vice Sov, but your not ready yet.

Overall I Think giving you little more time, get used being a officer before going straight to VCMDR would be good for you.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 12/30/2021 at 11:26 AM, Fayeth the VIII said:

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+Support
-Active

-Great application
-Frequently trains

you stink

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• bop locked this topic