SCP Addition - SCP-082 "Fernand The Cannibal" [Completed]

Sgt. Salvador

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-082

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1525035123&searchtext=SCP-082

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A, I'm sure we have something he can use. Fists, knife, something like that.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?: It should have 3500. Should be able to both be tranq'd at ~1000 HP and killed by any means.

5. Why should we add this SCP?: We should add this SCP due to the removal of SCP-912. With the removal of a Safe class that was rarely tested on, I believe the addition of a popular SCP such as SCP-082 into the LCZ could definitely help fill the void of SCP-912, albeit in a different way. Having a sentient Euclid-Class SCP that's not SCP-173 in LCZ will be a major improvement to the LCZ Activity for research and security, and the additional spice of SCP-082 breaching will definitely be a bonus for those who wish to play as SCPs that can be roleplay related as well as a dangerous object. Another being like this is SCP-049, an SCP that can easily roleplay at the same time as being a menace to the Foundation if not taken care of properly.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: 

Approximately 2.4 meters tall (around 8 ft) and weighing over 310 kg (about 700 lb), SCP-082's physical characteristics are grossly disproportional. SCP-082 refers to itself as Fernand and speaks fluent French and heavily accented English. When it speaks, it does so through enormous, clenched teeth. SCP-082 only parts teeth to eat food and to sing. Subject will sing songs of its own pleasing, ranging from forgotten Victorian Era bar songs to modern classical, typically while cooking and eating. SCP-082 does not comb the hair on the sides of its head, but does cut it, and shaves with a large butcher knife originally provided for food preparation. Subject often attempts to joke and is usually polite to personnel, often inviting them to dinner. However, visiting personnel should be aware that at any moment, SCP-082 is capable of attacking and voraciously eating others. Subject will often apologize for its lack of manners for interrupting someone's conversation by devouring their head while making a mess of his quarters. SCP-082's jaw is strong enough to crack bone, and it seems to enjoy skulls. Attacks are seemingly at random with no motivation—whether or not subject has recently eaten has no effect on this cannibalistic hunger.

7. Extra information: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-082 -- Would be placed in Miscellaneous Containment until a map update is brought in that contains a chamber for 082.

Edited by Sgt. Salvador
Added Extra Information

Mass +support

Very well made suggestion. I feel like i was reading straight out of the person who invented the scp. Great edition to lcz and 049 is a great analogy, easily and encouraged to be tested on while easily being a menace. For the weapon a butcher knife would be cool as of the description with the shaving of legs and all that. Only thing i’m worried about is space in lcz, but i believe putting it where the old research lab was would be a excellent idea. Good work and really hope this suggestion is added.

oofwill2.png

@Lafleurthis yo daddy?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Flixy said:

@Lafleurthis yo daddy?

Who??

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Only issue I take with this is it couldn’t be in LCZ due to a lack of an open containment chamber down there so there’d need to be a map update to achieve this. It could just be placed in misc, however this would not really help LCZ/replace 912

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Only issue I take with this is it couldn’t be in LCZ due to a lack of an open containment chamber down there so there’d need to be a map update to achieve this. It could just be placed in misc, however this would not really help LCZ/replace 912

Personally, I feel a map update could be beneficial to the server atm. Obviously not a whole map change. The only 'big' change is 082 being added. The other changes would be tweaks to the map to make it feel and work better based on the feedback received on this current one. Though thinking about it, placing 082 in Misc temporarily until the proper containment cell is created sounds like it could work. Place 082 in HCZ in Misc Containment, make it greenlit for AR+, requestable for JR (and command should highly recommend JRs to request to test on it). Once it gets placed in LCZ in the proper containment chamber, it can be greenlit for JRs and up. Of course, speaking as if it gets accepted and implemented.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Salvador said:

Personally, I feel a map update could be beneficial to the server atm. Obviously not a whole map change. The only 'big' change is 082 being added. The other changes would be tweaks to the map to make it feel and work better based on the feedback received on this current one. Though thinking about it, placing 082 in Misc temporarily until the proper containment cell is created sounds like it could work. Place 082 in HCZ in Misc Containment, make it greenlit for AR+, requestable for JR (and command should highly recommend JRs to request to test on it). Once it gets placed in LCZ in the proper containment chamber, it can be greenlit for JRs and up. Of course, speaking as if it gets accepted and implemented.

yeah ahh we wouldnt do a map update just for this so... 

17 minutes ago, Coltable said:

yeah ahh we wouldnt do a map update just for this so... 

Of course, not JUST for this. I don't expect the map to be updated purely for the fact of adding a single new thing. Though if you are looking to implement an SCP that will actually be useful in RP and testing instead of just assisting in combat, you'll have to update the map sooner or later with an appropriate CC to accommodate for the new SCP.  Sure, you can just stick a new, safe-class SCP in there and call it a day, but it'll be just as ignored as the rest of the Safe classes. Hell, the items are more tested on than any of the safe classes. Either way, placing it in HCZ's Misc containment temporarily until there is more reason to update the map seems like the best idea to me if 082 is added

+Support loved this scp when they showed it in containment (YouTube series) and it looks very cool

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 12/29/2021 at 4:46 PM, PlantBruh said:

Love the idea, would be great to have in LCZ. Sounds like a fantastic replacement for 912 

HUGE +SUPPORT

++++++++++++++++Support 

082 Is a Dificult SCP To Handle But We Could Find a Way To Fit Him On LCZ.
If Added Plz Use His Original CC From Lore  As 
Base For His CC On The Server It Would Be Amazing😊.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

7 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Swap out that one room that has the big cabinet in it in LCZ. No one uses it sooooooo

+Soup

432 is VERY commonly used

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

17 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Swap out that one room that has the big cabinet in it in LCZ. No one uses it sooooooo

+Soup

this, or put it in the misc containment area in lower hcz like where 280 and 610 reside.

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

+/-Support

Has anyone played Fat Kid? If not, there is a swep that lifts people up in the air for about 3-5 seconds, stunning them and allowing the fat kid to eat them (kinda like the 194 swep). Just an idea.

I am against it being in LCZ. We have the LHCZ containment chambers with 610 we could use.

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 1/1/2022 at 8:27 AM, DooM Guy said:

+Soup

We Use SCP-432 For PTs All The Time

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png